- Vurdering: 1 av 5av harl windwolf, 6 dagar sidanOneTab Team, have you never heard of user-level queries or safeguards?
This add-on desperately needs them, and hopefully you're clever enough to figure out the rest by yourself.
OneTab has been around for so long now and it still feels like just a proof-of-concept type of add-on. It's missing options and features, and it seriously needs some kind of overhaul with a focus on performance when handling more tabs & groups.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av DDjivan, 3 månader sidanI had 500+ tabs and did the mistake of clicking this extension. I have another extension (Panorama View) which grouped them, but OneTab discarded all of that. I tried reopening them all, but Firefox crashed, and after restarting it, all of my tabs were gone. Oh well.
TL;DR: I lost every tab I had.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 18166752, 3 månader sidanstopped working after the last firefox update. The support team does not want to help much. Very upset
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 14799992, 4 månader sidanThis app is totally useless and a waste of space. When you go to look for your tabs, half of the time they're missing anyway. Why doesn't Firefox change the settings instead and not allow sites like Ebay to open 50 million windows every time you look at a listing. The multiple windows never use to be a problem, so maybe Firefox needs to address this issue so we don't have to have useless apps like 'One Tab' taking up space on our computers just so Ebay can open another, and another, and another window that will be wasting up space in the 'One Tab' app.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Horkglooin93, 4 månader sidanAbsolute garbage program. Lost all my tabs after just a period of days having it installed. Found people reporting these same exact issues going back to 2017. Tried solutions and while I was able to recover almost everything, this is too risky. Can't believe it has such high ratings. Avoid at all costs.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av rrr, 4 månader sidanCannot imagine... It CLOSED all by tabs. Without asking me. I expected it helps me but it destroys everything!!! Do not recommend it. Such a behaviouur of extention is definitely not smart
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 15052543, 6 månader sidanI used to love it, and then it stopped working, and now I lose my tabs no matter what I do. What happened to the SAVE the tabs function? Close replaced SAVE and just discards the tabs. Running Firefox 117 on MacOS Ventura 13.5.1.
Svar frå utviklarenposta 6 månader sidanHi, did you resolve this issue? We've tested thoroughly in Firefox 117 on Ventura and all seems to be working. If this problem is still happening, please contact support at our web site (https://www.one-tab.com/feedback) and we can see if we can diagnose this further
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av helpimnotdrowning, 6 månader sidanLost +52 THOUSAND tabs after a crash + update to Firefox 117. Happened a few times with Chrome (one of the reason I switched to Firefox) but I was able to recover those manually. Not here though.
This extension just works so incredibly well when it does; I will be looking for a GOOD alternative for a long time.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av laijsefj, 7 månader sidanAll saved tabs were lost from one browser start to the next. Without update or special incident. Many hours of research are now wasted. Very annoying. I can only advise against this add-on - it does not work reliably
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13383315, 7 månader sidanAfter one day's use, the pinned OneTab tab wouldn't load (just a series of seven dots alternative blinking), my other extensions' icons became unclickable and, worst of all, I lost all my carefully preserved tabs.