- av Firefox user 17058501, 4 månader sidanVurdering: 5 av 5I've been using this for years and find it far more useful than browser history or bookmarks.
It does seem to bog down as the total number of tabs stored mounts, so I have gotten into the habit of reinstalling it each month after saving the OneTab page for the month. (This amounts to purging the saved tabs.)
Here's how I do it in Firefox on Linux:
- Press F12 to get the Firefox debugger.
- Select the Inspector tab in the debugger.
- Highlight the tag, right click, and select: Copy / Outer HTML.
- Open a new doc in gedit (or other text editor) and create a tag.
- Paste the copied HTML below the tag.
- Save the document in a dedicated OneTab folder in your file system.
- View your saved OneTab page via file:///
- Uninstall / remove OneTab.
- Reinstall OneTab. You now have a fresh copy with zero saved tabs, but you are able to view the previous months tabs via your saved files.
- av ktmd, 4 månader sidanVurdering: 1 av 5Who designed it so that all tabs disappear when the user clicks on the icon?
Why is it that when I freeze while restoring tabs, there are no tabs in Firefox and OneTab?
- av Brian Groover, 4 månader sidanVurdering: 5 av 5Outstanding, but NOT for saving bookmarks.
Use the bookmarks bar and a bookmark manager to save your bookmarks. This wonderful app serves a different purpose, and that is to open the four/six/twenty bookmarks that you use for a specific environment/mission.
Dev research: Pull out these six tabs to search.
Tech Support: Load all your tabs related to proving phone support.
Movies: Pull out IMDB and places to buy tickets.
Food: Pull out your twenty favorite restaurants that deliver.
I recommend you go to the options, and choose to disallow duplicates, and to not remove from the tabs by default.
I wish we could edit the names of the saved tabs, since some things look like duplicates but are not.
One of the best add-ons ever.
- av Firefox user 15233239, 4 månader sidanVurdering: 5 av 5It works well. The interface is a bit clumsy, I admit, but then the FF tabs are clumsy, too.
Very early on it had a few bugs, but it's been running without a hitch for months now. One caveat: it won't properly restore file:// URLs.
Aside from this small oversight, I highly recommend.
- av Firefox user 16796814, 4 månader sidanVurdering: 1 av 5You will lose all of your saved tabs sooner or later. make backups regularly. Firefox/Chrome...doesn't matter. This extension seems great but it will break your heart and make your life a nightmare. After the first time, I gave them a pass and now I am screwed. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen. Check out what they have to say about this app in Reddit. F**k me.
- av Yagoth, 5 månader sidanVurdering: 1 av 5[Update]: This app was good but keeps going down hill. After 5+ years, enough is enough. UNINSTALLED. The backup/export buttons have now been removed preventing any kind of tab integrity.
[Old Review]: Lost all my tabs, no idea why. This kind of unreliability is a problem. I have had it happen before, but it it is very irritating.