- Vurdering: 2 av 5av Lorenzo, 4 dagar sidanWorked well at first but stopped working after browser restart. Restarting again solved the issue temporarily and allowed for stored tabs recovery. It looks like the extension becomes unreliable when multiple browser windows are used.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Firefox user 12920092, 6 dagar sidanОтличное расширение. Немного напрягает, когда случайно нажимаешь на кнопку приложения в панели меню, и все открытые вкладки сразу закрываются. Потом приходится восстанавливать. И не забывайте делать бэкап, на всякий случай, это очень просто!
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 17726760, ein månad sidanAs far as I can tell, this extension is irreparably broken.
My previous experience with OneTab had been fantastic! I was able to cache tabs I wanted to keep and come back to them later, even name and organize groups of tabs based on personal categories. It was great! But sometime in the past few months, the extension no longer loads properly: when I open the tab list, it shows a line of pulsing dots indicating that it's loading...but it never loads, no matter how long I wait for it.
I've tried closing and re-opening Firefox, shutting down and restarting my computer, disabling and re-enabling OneTab, disabling every other extension I have, even removing and reinstalling the extension, and nothing changes this lack of response. After losing every tab I had open because I accidentally hit the OneTab button and sent all of them to a window I can no longer access, I'm finally writing it off as a complete loss.
This was previously a great extension, and I hope that someday it will be again. But until then, I'm sad to say that it's not what it promises.
- Vurdering: 3 av 5av Firefox user 13530010, ein månad sidanafter start firefox - button "onetab" in panel - show, but not worked. If disable and enable again onetab addon in firefox settings - botton begin work. After restart PC and start firefox - onetab button again non work.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av V4V, ein månad sidanUpon install and clicking the icon, automatically closes all tabs and puts them in the list. When selecting to restore tabs, it opens them all as "refreshing" instead of "discarded", so if you have hundreds of tabs, it will end up crashing your browser.