- door Bigfoot, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Why and how have we gotten to the point that we dont own anything, we allow ourselves to pay a subscription to junk. remember when we bought a PC game (or mac for those other folks ;), for about $40 and aside from giving your sxchool friends a copy it then belonged to 'us', the whole game wihtout a dollar package here and a monthly payment there. I can just take a picture of my screen with my phjone or my actual camera rather then allow myself to be another reason for this madness to continue. sorry for my rant im just fed up with the greed
- door justdave, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It works well as a screen capture. However the record function requires you to create account and save to their cloud. I don't want to save to someones cloud I want to save to computer to a folder I decide on. I'm not into sharing personal info with companies.
- door Benny, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I've only used the screenshot feature. Yes, there are sometimes minor glitches. But, all in all, this is a useful extension that let's you do things that are more difficult with the built-in capabilities.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 17255859, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5The best screen capture i know so far. Found this one and haven't searched for another. Captures full screen to selected area and allows downloads in pdf or picture image. It's great.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16380553, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Another "kind of free" thing that you MUST create an account for, MUST log in to use, MUST put up with pesterware and generally isn't really a handy little add-on so much as a semi crippled app which needs you to use their own site - cannot use remotely / offline etc .
Not a good app and capture area seems to have bugs.
- door Rix_net, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5It's a good extension. But it doesn't work very well in Firefox. It stops working after some time. This has happened to me for years. I haven't used it for a while and now that I reinstalled it stopped working after two months. It's a great extension, but it has this problem.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13540860, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Super tool for basic screen grabs and applying highlighting/graphics. Doesn't work too well if you've zoomed out (e.g. 80%) and then zoom back after grabbing.
- door Loopy007, 7 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Love this screen shot app but....... No longer works to capture Google Maps and sometimes the 'select area' capture shifts to the left after capture. Also NEVER capture bank details, passwords and private stuff as no guarantee the image is not being sent to third parties for marketing purposes! Firefox v94.0.2 (64-bit) and Windows 10