- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16380553, 2 jaar geledenAnother "kind of free" thing that you MUST create an account for, MUST log in to use, MUST put up with pesterware and generally isn't really a handy little add-on so much as a semi crippled app which needs you to use their own site - cannot use remotely / offline etc .
Not a good app and capture area seems to have bugs.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Rix_net, 2 jaar geledenIt's a good extension. But it doesn't work very well in Firefox. It stops working after some time. This has happened to me for years. I haven't used it for a while and now that I reinstalled it stopped working after two months. It's a great extension, but it has this problem.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13540860, 2 jaar geledenSuper tool for basic screen grabs and applying highlighting/graphics. Doesn't work too well if you've zoomed out (e.g. 80%) and then zoom back after grabbing.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Loopy007, 2 jaar geledenLove this screen shot app but....... No longer works to capture Google Maps and sometimes the 'select area' capture shifts to the left after capture. Also NEVER capture bank details, passwords and private stuff as no guarantee the image is not being sent to third parties for marketing purposes! Firefox v94.0.2 (64-bit) and Windows 10
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12674625, 2 jaar geledenI'm not sure why people are having so many issues. I used to have a problem where it would not crop, but that no longer happens, and it's easily overcome by taking the full screen option and cropping then.
I'm using the arrows, text etc to make up neat little images for teaching.
No complaints here, although I should probably look into the security isses, so it lost a star just in case.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17085452, 2 jaar geledenNone of the capture buttons work. Created "free" account, too, and still nothing works. I'm using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit). It all worked before, now nothing works except the "SELECT A LOCAL IMAGE" button.
If tech support can help me, I'd be glad to change my rating.