- door Abstract, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Top TTS reader imo. Amazon voices are now great. Couple problems I've encountered are inability to edit shortcuts (though there's a page for that) and no speed control on the fly. I would also appreciate text highlighting to be more precise. It's hard to find what you're looking for when the whole paragraph is highlighted.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13948774, één jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5it works but its super buggy. sometimes when i skip a paragraph it highlights the paragraph beneath it. and sometimes when i press stop it continues talking.
- door Carlos Tosca, één jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5No tenia ninguna expectativa sobre esta extension, pero realmente me sorprendio.
Me gusta mucho anda bien y las voces sinteticas son agradables.
Gracias por compartirla!!!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16904805, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Worked 1 day. Doesn't work anymore, nothing to do, always asking for permission, I give it but still not working. Can be lol if you have some time to lol.
- door qdfgn, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5does nothing. says "missing host permission for a tab" as if I know what that means. I gave it all permissions, still doesn't work. no idea why this is recommended by ff
- door undlark, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Running into an issue where it won't allow me to give permission, and it is infuriating. I've spent half an hour wasting my time trying to get this sorted out, but switching off other extensions, trying Chrome, or other such options doesn't seem to work. I want to use anything other than the default voice but can't.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16474998, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Does not work 90% of the time because you need to keep enabling google wave net every time and for some reason it forget you've enabled it and then also after you enable it, it keeps saying enable it. Useless, Idk why it's the recommended extension.Hi, the Wavenet voices are not free and Google makes you go through that process again and again to use it for free. If you would, please sign up for a Google Cloud Platform account and use it to enable the Wavenet voices. Then you won't have to go through that permission process. Follow the general steps here: https://blog.readaloud.app/2020/05/using-your-own-google-cloud-platform.html