- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12217542, 4 maanden geledenAlthough this extension does not appear to cause harm, it certainly does not flag nor block the majority of malicious links / sites. Blatantly obvious malware links easily fly under Norton's radar.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16298807, 2 jaar geledenSounds good in theory, however, the only website that I visit that it has blocked is the cloud based bookkeeping website that I use, which hI know is ultra safe because it is managed by one of Australia's professional accounting bodies, of which I am a Fellow. I have found no way to give approval for that website.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13770583, 2 jaar geledenUnhappy.
Unable to modify the quick links on the Home Page. Most of what is on display are irrelevant to me and often link to non-UK sites.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15811121, 3 jaar geledenPrecisam inserir a opção de incluir a funcionalidade de lista de exceções, pois existem falsos positivos. A única opção atualmente é desativar a extensão, navegar por onde deseja e depois reativar
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14164120, 5 jaar geledenHate that when I print something of Firefox, there is a stupid "Safe Web" box included. Anything from Norton should not show up when printed!!
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Tacsipacsi, 5 jaar geledenGreat add-on for security, but still inferior to the legacy version at some fields:
– Blocks malicious websites a bit late (I believe that it’s a restriction of the WebExtension technology), and every time during a browsing session, i.e. even if I just accepted the danger and click on an internal link on the page (this can be fixed).
– Still not marking safe and malicious websites in Google search results, but asks me time to time to set Norton Safe Search as the default search engine. I don’t want to use that awful piece of software, I want to use Google or Bing or whatever I’m used to, with the little badges by the Norton extension. It’s not that hard to achieve even with WebExtensions.
– I don’t remember how it worked before, but when the extension thinks that a download is malicious, I can’t download it. If I know that the extension is wrong, I have to disable it to get the file downloaded.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13595852, 6 jaar geleden1. Using ask.com is to reduce the user experiance to a second rate search engine
2. Not working with one of Sweden's largest internet banks, skandia.se, is not okay if you sell a Swedish version of the software. Because of the incompatibility, I had to shut down safe web alltogether.
Norton is still one of the top internet security solutions out there. Even if I believe I'll try Kaspersky next time due to Nortons very many false positives.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Tuxedo Will, 6 jaar geledenSince Version 2, you can not paste in your Norton password to unlock the vault. Loss of this ability is very annoying. It really slows things down considering that the unlock password is needed at every start of Firefox (unlike IE). Please enable the unlock password field to accept Paste and/or CTRL-V! Meanwhile, I'm stuck using Version 184.108.40.206. :(
- Waardering: 2 van 5door TradeHound, 6 jaar geledenMy Norton Security Toolbar was automatically disabled. So I found this and installed it. What's going on?
I'll upgrade my Rating after I have used this a while :)