- door Nando, 24 dagen geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I find this add-on very helpful. I would have preferred it being inside the regular Firefox side-bar however.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar21 dagen geleden geplaatstHi Nando, glad that you find it helpful. And I fully agree with your opinion about having it as part of a sidebar. The first version (many years ago) was made that way and I had to change it because changes in the way in which the browser works. As advantage is that now it is compatible with other browsers, but the drawback is that it does not stay open when browsing. I am really considering alternatives to make it work integrated in a sidebar or even as dev-tools.
Thanks again for your comment
- door didj7, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Nice add-on !
Would it be possible to combine it with the Reader mode ?
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar5 maanden geleden geplaatstHi,
Thank you for your comment and suggestion. I never thought of that option but I think it could make sense. I don't know if it is feasible, but for sure I will add it to my to-do list for this extension: https://rumoroso.bitbucket.io/headingsmap/todo.html
Thank you again for writing a comment and suggestion ;)
- door grahamperrin, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/headingsmap/versions/3.7.0/updateinfo/ empty; release notes please.
Edit: thanks for adding the notes!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstUps, true. I just updated its content. I already did it when uploaded this version, but my fault, it seems that the change was not submitted. Thanks for letting me know
- door Sebastien Billard, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Happy to see the extension is back ! One regrets and one suggestion though :
- If I remember well it used to highlight the headlines clicked in the left panel ?
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 jaar geleden geplaatstHi Sebastien. First of all, thank you for your feedback. Regarding to your comments:
* Yes, the header was highlighted when clicking on the correspondent one in the panel (I have to recover the feature -most probable as option-... since the whole extension was refactored almost from scratch, there are features that are still pendant of being added/recovered). So thank you for commenting it because helps me in the prioritization of tasks
Again, thank you very much for your feedback and comments.