The extension generates a documentmap or index of any web document structured with headings (you can access directly to the content by clicking on any of its items), and now, it shows the HTML 5 outline.
* It shows the headings structure of the main content and of other document embedded through IFRAME element or those which are part of a series of FRAMES (FRAMESET).
* It shows all headings in the document, including those hidden with CSS techniques or those without content.
* It can warn when there are no headings in the document or when there are skipping level in the headings structure.
* It shows the HTML 5 outline
* It is an index for acc_slide (or rumo_slides) and for HTML Slidy (W3C).
* When an item is selected, the heading will be highlighted, so you can identify.
* You can copy the text from a heading or the tree (ie to paste in a document)
So this is useful not only to facilitate navigation to anyone, but also to help webdevelopers, consultants and auditors.
Thanks for reviews.