- door Firefox-gebruiker 17210918, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The notifaction icon on bottom its so anoying and cant be turn off ,
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar5 maanden geleden geplaatstHi, to turn of the Tracker Tally: Click the Ghostery icon > Click the three stacked dots > Click "Settings" > Find "Tracker-Tally" in the left side menu and click it > Uncheck the box that gives the option to display it > refresh. Send us an email to email@example.com with any questions.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13135174, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Can i set the default setting as "restrict site"
the little Tally thing in the bottom right should be included in the notifications settings tab.
- door Perro Loco, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Doesn't block ads, or pop ups. I'm very disappointed. I have it set to block, but it just doesn't work.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13333679, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Very useful addon however it's incompatible with simple tab groups addon and the ghostery menu won't open, so 1 star less. I've had to remove because of that incompatibility, hopefully you can fix it guys.
- door Jack Smith, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Let's get one thing clear, there are some people who are annoying and them making a review about this extension doesn't make sense and they are irrelevant. Just because some people made review, doesn't mean deserves all the attention. It blows my mind how some people would take this seriously even though they're not important. To me, it is annoying. Whether a add-on is good depends on how good it is.