- Waardering: 1 van 5door asdlkj, 3 maanden geledenThis ad blocker literally blocks ads - but gives you it's own pop-up ads. I just installed it, I'm browsing along, and it gives me a pop up saying I've blocked 1,000 ads, click here to upgrade. I'm like, are you a blocker or not?
What's the point of an ad-blocker that gives pop ups? Seriously? What is the point of this?
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14910933, 3 maanden geledenRecently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Leorio_Stare, 3 maanden geledenI would rate this 5 stars, but recently it has started to just not work on several websites and I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it and tried many different things but it just does not work half the time
edit: I was stupid and had ad blocking off
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17471456, 3 maanden geledenI can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15623467, 3 maanden geledenI've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.