- door A., 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Guilt trip "honor system of pay what you can" is a lie as there's a minimum donation amount. Don't try and be sneaky about it. That plus the other issues has killed it.
- door matt, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Used to be good:
◉It's effectiveness has degraded noticeably: many websites now have a pop up forcing you to disable AdBlock Plus.
◉The "acceptable ads program" is allowing more ads than acceptable for an adblocker. Not only that, but Google and others have paid AdBlock Plus to ignore their ads! WTF!!!!!!!😡😲_________(You can read this more below)_________
"Google has reportedly paid the makers of Adblock Plus, the single most popular browser extension on Chrome and Firefox, to look the other way when it comes to its web advertisements. According to the German news site Horizont, Google and other unnamed companies are paying to be included on a "whitelist" that prevents their pop-ups, banners, and display ads from being blocked by the free service."
- door joe, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5yes, it blocks ads, bur on my laptop (quad firstname.lastname@example.org) the temps were reaching 70-80c. i disabled it and how it hasn't gone over 60c
this is very very bad, but at least it didnt force the operating system to kill itself as other people's did
- door Luca, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Non funziona più dal 27 Giugno, con la nuova versione di Firefox vengono bloccate anche immagini o files funzionali per le pagine web, quindi molti siti si vedono malissimo o per nulla. Da aggiornare al più presto oppure è inutile.
- door BladeMaker, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Adblock Plus is NOT allowed to block ads on DailyMail.co.uk
It looks like Adblock Plus is compromised. I recommend everyone now switch to uBlock Origin because it works on all websites. Thank you.