- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av sitefire, 3 måneder sidenTotal Dog/SH!t. Just spent 30 minutes at least organizing tabs. Installed this plugin. Its totally non intuitive and absolutely sucks. Restarted Firefox, and I have like 50 organized tabs closed that I never even added to this garbage add-on. Absolute trash.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Blackwell, 3 måneder sidenDevelop extensions, it's important because Firefox doesn't have extension grouping, hopefully it will be lighter and work faster, without crashes, and new features, thanks.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av arsentical, 3 måneder sidenit's nowhere near perfect, but it is far better than the few other extensions for this kind of workflow. if you work on it a bit you can get it to do what you want.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Usuck, 3 måneder sidenDO NOT DOWNLOAD. WORTHLESS EXTENSION ONLY RUINS YOUR TABS. Developer: are you dumb? Why did you create this worthless extension? Do you know how much research I lost in trying to use your stupid extension?
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18168141, 3 måneder sidenNot simple.
As other 1-star reviews have stated, this app is counter-intuitive and not very helpful. If you are looking for something like Chrome's tab groups, this isn't it.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Aust, 3 måneder sidenSpent an hour or two trying to figure this out. It ain't simple. Nearly lost 30 tabs I had open. Add-on had hidden them. Once I found them I had to move each tab individually (never heard of select all?) to get them in one window/group before I was confident I could delete this add-on. Instead of saving me time, it's wasted much of the morning.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av acabres, 3 måneder sidenIt's one of the best extensions for managing your tabs and multi browsing Experience if you surf the web searching for multiple stuff and need a safe way to save them and manage them this is the best tool you can use, I use it every single time I serve the web it can manage tabs as groups.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av hfrmobile, 3 måneder sidenI am used to have "Tab Groups" on all used browsers but FF does not offer this natively so I installed this Add-On.
It does not work properly. When I move a tab to a group sometimes it does not disappear.
I do not like the approach at all! I want to have it like on Chrome and EDGE. Maybe the FF API does not offer that kind of integration?
For me this Add-On is a poor workaround until FF developers will add native support for it.
So for the moment I'll try to avoid FF as often I can and switch to Chrome and EDGE.