- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17526271, 5 måneder sidenFinally!! Thanks so much for this, I didn't want to have to use chrome to cast my youtube videos on my TV. This just works!! Many many thanks. Completely awesome!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14334871, 10 måneder sidenNot using this anymore because for my own reasons I dropped Kodi, but this is a fantastic controller, much better than its Chrome counterpart. The only one you should consider for this purpose.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14526409, 2 år sidenThanks you so much for this addon ! It's working great.
If if work on android and could also stream the navigating tab/page it would be the best addon I never see.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17098716, 2 år sidenIt works great for the sites listed that I have tried. Love that you can send torrent and magnet links. A life saver.
Waiting integration for adult sites too.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15372875, 2 år sidenAfter sending a video to Kodi I keep getting this error: doc.querySelector(...) is null and can't access the add on.
Not sure what's causing this.
Edit: Hi, it does look like that issue's been fixed now. I have another issue where queued videos display as (Video Unavailable) now.
Utviklerresponspostet 2 år sidenA bug with the same error message has been fixed in the latest version (5.11.0). Maybe your problem is fixed too?
Edit: "(Video unavailable)" is displayed for videos that are no longer available on YouTube. Could you send me the link to the video or playlist at email@example.com?
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av atleta, 3 år sidenPretty good. Please consider adding support for keyboard text input to the remote. (That is the biggest PITA with Kodi.) Also maybe button to open the web interface.
A minor remark: the star icon takes the users to the extension review page but it's not possible to rate or leave a review from there. (This is pretty stupid from mozilla, but that's how it is.) Which means you're getting less feedback than you could.