- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av adam, 3 år sidenOMFG! I wish I knew of this app before blowing $70 on a chromestick. I can use this app in more places, use a real keyboard instead of a !@#%Y^! glass phone/tablet. My only complaint so far is that I've had some difficulty finding out how to donate.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14731479, 3 år sidenGood and compact GUI, but some buttons are not working (PLAY NEXT and QUEUE ITEM).
Would be great if I could add multiple Kodi systems and select destination media center before play/queue videos, or select a default in a list at bottom of the GUI.
EDIT: Probably a bug, the PLAY button does nothing if a video is already playing.
Utviklerresponspostet 3 år sidenThe bug on the PLAY NEXT and QUEUE ITEM buttons has been fixed with version 3.3.2.
For the PLAY button, you can detail the problem by email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; or open an issue: https://github.com/regseb/castkodi/issues
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av sf7, 3 år sidenThis may work well, but I couldn't find any instructions. I did find a field asking me to add"ports" (not sure what those are or how to find them) as well as ip addresses (I do know what those are but no idea how to find them!)
Utviklerresponspostet 3 år sidenYou can find this information in Kodi. The paragraph above the fields explains where to find the port and IP address in Kodi. You also have the information in the add-on page: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/castkodi/
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14386047, 4 år sidenPerfect Kodi cast extension. Only issue is with playlist, I have to add video one by one in my OSMC for pi3.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Cris, 4 år sidenGreat addon!
I miss one thing: Volume change sets Kodi internal volume.
But for me its a lot better when volume is working per CEC to my AV receiver like Yatse did it on Android!