Firefox 사용자 15249975 님의 리뷰
- 5점 만점에 1점liroken646 님, 8시간 전keeps on downloading just audio or just video... this is trash. Either do the job fully or don't. F**k off
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 17635442 님, 13시간 전Video DownloadHelper 支持多种类型的流媒体，使插件在视频下载器中独一无二：HTTP、HLS、DASH ……每当站点使用不受支持的流媒体技术时，Video DownloadHelper 都能够直接从屏幕捕获媒体并生成一个视频文件。
- 5점 만점에 5점Laura 님, 하루 전It's an important and easy to use extension to Firefox. Just start your video, wait some 20 to 50 seconds to allow synchronization to be initialized, then click the three balls logo of the extension, and click the row where the word "streaming" appears in the open curtain-menu. Video DownloadHelper will start the conversion to standard .mp4 file warning you of the running process with a "1" over the three-balls logo.
It also warns you when your conversion is accomplished, so you'll find your complete .mp4 file under 'yourcomputername'/dwhelper.
- 5점 만점에 4점Firefox 사용자 17930190 님, 하루 전I am so pleased to have this program, it gives us hours of pleasure. Thank you
- 5점 만점에 4점DerEineDerNIchtDerAndereIst 님, 하루 전Sehr gutes Videodownload Tool. Man kann Videos u.a. speichern von fast jeder Seite.
Allerdings ist das Tool so Umfangreich das es ohne ein paar Grundkenntnisse ziemlich aufwendig ist die Einstellungsmöglichkeiten ganz auszunutzen.
Hinweise oder kurze Erklärungen bei den jeweiligen Funktionen oder ein Hilfsverzeichnis wären ziemlich praktisch.
Daher nur vier von fünf Sternen wegen zu "gut" :-)
- 5점 만점에 5점bedbugspray 님, 하루 전this extension is a life-saver!! i downloaded literally hundreds of hours worth of lectures from a subscription-only website. i'll never have to pay for it again. and the video quality is great. cannot thank the developers enough.
- 5점 만점에 1점Semiazas 님, 2일 전Bait and switch. Offers downloads but any video downloaded is transparently converted, significantly lowering the bitrate while also watermarking the stream with a QR code. This code linking a site where visitors are prompted to purchase a license for the 'converter' to remove the watermark. A mark that wouldn't exist if the 'downloader' just downloaded the source without superfluous conversion. It's deceptive, invisibly inserting itself into the media in an effort to trick the gullible into believing they need a license that would, if the media wasn't converted in the first place, be unnecessary. Not to mention it appears they've got some sort of bot service periodically five-star reviewing the extension presumably to bury negative reviews.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 17927435 님, 4일 전You have to pay for an open source converter, or it will encode a large Qr code into the result with poor quality. So here you need an extra program just to be able to collect for this program. This is not what you expect, you want to download the stream without manipulating the stream.