- 5점 만점에 2점jeff 님, 한 달 전Stole this one as its about what I was going to wrote. Used to be good years ago. Don't bother anymore. I used to use this app like 3 years ago when it was small and unknown. It was great back then. Now they're making you jump through loopholes for the same thing. Now you have to download an external app (which defeats the purpose of an extension) and they watermark your videos. This didn't happen in the past. It is a shame to see a small, unknown app that used to be great turn into a money grab. Now looking for alternatives.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 12262247 님, 한 달 전If I download a video, it puts a big QR code in the corner of the video and tells me I have to register (pay) to remove it. This happens for every filetype it allows me to download in. So, it's not very useful if you care about the visuals, but I guess if you wanted you could edit the downloaded file to extract good audio. In other words this extension is barely functional, at least for youtube videos
To the guy who said use Jdownload, thank you. It isn't as convenient as a browser extension but it works pretty well.
- 5점 만점에 2점Erika 님, 2달 전Hatte den DownloadHelper auf einem anderen Gerät installiert und konnte so einige Videos speichern. Nun wollte ich ihn wieder installieren auf einem neuen Mac, doch der Download des Programms geht nicht trotz 20minütigem Versuchen, daher nur 2 Sterne.
- 5점 만점에 2점Protonum 님, 2달 전It works...but. Why the f*** don't they say from the beginning that they'll place a huge QR code covering the left top corner and want to charge you to get rid of it? You should just say it from the beginning. I made a big queue, which takes for ever ( very bad download and converting times on top), only to find all videos damaged with that crap on top. Deinstalling, not paying, crappy strategy
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 18012995 님, 4달 전"Downloaded videos have the extension '.part,' and most of them cannot be opened. There are articles suggesting that simply removing the '.part' would work, but that method is mostly ineffective. If they can't be opened, it's actually better if they can't be downloaded in the first place."
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 16804717 님, 5달 전Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not for a variety of reasons but failure to aggregate is most common, which means it has all or nearly all of the files it needs but it can't put any of it together. (by nearly all, I mean their might be a bit of the end of one file missing, there is a long diagnostic, the browser let me view it directly but this program transferred all the data but gives me nothing)
- 5점 만점에 2점Remyie 님, 6달 전It's decent at downloading videos and other kinds of medias from websites. But after using it for a while I found that it made my firefox way slower by using over 2gb ram and a lot of cpu. I had to remove the extension for this issue alone.