- OA 님, 12일 전5점 만점에 3점It worked very well up until a few weeks ago. Now any video I try to download, I always get the same error: "Status:Failed Extension request doesn't contain required field media/descritptor" Any Ideas? Already tried reset
- Firefox user 17045299 님, 4달 전5점 만점에 3점used it over years - but if a full-HD Video from youtube loads with 500kb with 100.000 M/bit connection I am surprized and not happy. What's the reason for that? It could not even streamed with that speed
개발자 답글4달 전에 게시됨Thank you for your report!
Please note that in some cases video downloading speed may be limited by the regional or storage server restrictions.
Please provide the link to the problem video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- DarkProvex 님, 9달 전5점 만점에 3점In past are the best addon, but now i dont know what happen, download too slow, i have 600 Mbps of connection and only reach 50 Kbps, for download 1 video of 30 minutes need 40 minutes, you can solve this problem?
개발자 답글9달 전에 게시됨Please note that for some streaming protocols the download speed depends on the speed at which the server allows you to download the video file.
Please provide us with a link to the video you are trying to download so that we check it and see if it is possible to increase the speed: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Hjallis 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 3점Works great for downloading most videos.
Gave only 3 stars because of the annoying tab "Ant.com" that pops up now and then after the add-in is upgraded and when you restart Firefox. I wish I could turn that off!
- Firefox user 13186980 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 3점Worked fine till about 2 weeks ago when firefox updated. Then pushing the icon, appeared as pushed, showing the place where the window should open but nothing appear. I removed addon and reinstalled, I even removed entirely Mozilla Firefox and cleanup profiles folders. The result was to work for another day. Too bad, it was a good program.
- Firefox user 15226044 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 3점Liked it in the past. Doesn't do the whole job anymoreUnfortunately old add-on is not compatible with recent Firefox updates anymore.
Meanwhile you are still able to install it in old Firefox versions from our website.
In case of any problems please contact with details to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Firefox user 15785812 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 3점Ant Video downloader, one of the best downloader, once every five or six downloads get a mkv file from YouTube with corrupted video (audio can be heard, the video cannot be displayed: black windows).
It seems that the file has not the right size because of video lacking.
Then Windows Explorer (Windows 10) is blocked when I want to suppress the file.
By the way please don't modify original file name in saving.
- Firefox user 13257966 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 3점Seems to work pretty well. Default save location is the "c:\Users\username\Downloads" folder even if you've moved the library to another location. Seems to be slight pulse effect between video segments on stream captures.
개발자 답글2년 전에 게시됨Thank you for your report!
We have tested your issue with changing download location and all works fine for us.
Please try to reinstall the Native Application and contact to our support with more details about your another issue: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- andrew 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 3점meh.
tried using it. instantly demands a companion app.
file only downloaded as mkv no option for mp4 given.
개발자 답글2년 전에 게시됨Unfortunately current AVD version doesn't support manual video format selection.
MKV format was added to some media websites as mos suitable container for Opus audio.
Please contact for more decryption to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form