- 5점 만점에 3점Mike Ivars 님, 한 달 전It's work fine, but I would like that it allow me save a full web page, not only their link.
- 5점 만점에 3점DivideByZero 님, 3달 전Very basic. Instead of clipping locally and sending it to Notion, it does the clipping on Notion's servers which mean that a lot of my websites that require authentication do not work. OneNote is much better in this regard. OneNote produces much nicer clippings too.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13591057 님, 3달 전Appears to be unaware of Firefox Containers. To use the extension I have to log in to Notion from my default "non-container," which isn't how I want to use Notion.
- 5점 만점에 3점hulhut 님, 3년 전Too slow in China.It takes too long time to load the saved page which confuses me whether the paged is wholely loaded and saved.
- 5점 만점에 3점pierv 님, 3년 전I love Notion, but regarding this extension I am a bit disappointed. Notion claim it replaces Evernotes... not completely unfortunately. I would expect for a good webclipper to have at least, like evenotes does, a field to enter a Tag to straight away "classify" that webpage we just clipped. Unfortunately, we still have to open the page clipped in the selected database to further inform about a tag. The perfect improvement, which would make the webclipper even better that the Evernote's one, is to have all the database fields editable from from web clipping action. Thanks to improve this ... you guys make a great job anyway, keep on that track ! Cheers. Pier.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 14298258 님, 3년 전It's greet and works pretty well. but there is a problem when it encounter the code block in website. I'm a programmer, so I often clip many technology articles, but the code example in article become a mess in notion, for example: https://guzalexander.com/2013/12/06/golang-channels-tutorial.html. I wonder if there is a planning to fix the code block issues. after all, notion is a great tool. I transfer all my collection from evernote to notion now.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13186421 님, 4년 전Great apart from how the keyboard shortcut conflicts with opening the console on dev tools. Option for configuring the shortcut would be much appreciated!