- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 15936352 님, 3년 전For a web clipper it's pretty limited, there is a lot of web pages that just doesn't clip the content or it does it partially and I have to manually copy and paste what's left (or all) into my Notion page. Also it should support something like adding properties/tags to the page for a much better experience.
Is good to have a web clipper and I use it a lot, is very handy for getting stuff into databases but it could be a lot better.
I will be happy to modify my review once this improvements get done.
- 5점 만점에 2점Maksim Tsisar 님, 3년 전I don't understand why there are so many high marks? I really like the Notion service, but the Notion Web Cliper works VERY badly. It works on the simplest pages, but on the more complex pages you never know what will be saved. Sometimes only the page name and address are saved at all. It is impossible to save only the selected part; tags cannot be set when saving. Only the inability to save pages normally does not allow me to switch to Notion from Evernote, which is a pity
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 12349192 님, 3년 전My guess is that the extension does not support Multi-Account Containers. The login button opens my already logged in session, but the extension doesn't know I am logged in. Cannot review further as it will not work.
- 5점 만점에 2점bucks14 님, 3년 전It's a good start, but there are a few major problems:
1. The clipper continually misses obvious content. I find that article headers (within the main page/article) are simply dropped out for some reason. Most of the content is included, but some headers are missed. The result is that you end up with only partial content replication in Notion - and you have no idea if something is missed without scanning an comparing. It's totally unreliable.
2. There's no way to edit the tags or other details prior to clipping. You have to wait until it's done, load up the Notion page, and then edit there.
3. There is not way to clip only a selected section of the page directly. You must copy and page into an existing Notion page.
Keep up the work Notion devs.