- Maksim Tsisar 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점I don't understand why there are so many high marks? I really like the Notion service, but the Notion Web Cliper works VERY badly. It works on the simplest pages, but on the more complex pages you never know what will be saved. Sometimes only the page name and address are saved at all. It is impossible to save only the selected part; tags cannot be set when saving. Only the inability to save pages normally does not allow me to switch to Notion from Evernote, which is a pity
- Firefox user 12349192 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점My guess is that the extension does not support Multi-Account Containers. The login button opens my already logged in session, but the extension doesn't know I am logged in. Cannot review further as it will not work.
- bucks14 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점It's a good start, but there are a few major problems:
1. The clipper continually misses obvious content. I find that article headers (within the main page/article) are simply dropped out for some reason. Most of the content is included, but some headers are missed. The result is that you end up with only partial content replication in Notion - and you have no idea if something is missed without scanning an comparing. It's totally unreliable.
2. There's no way to edit the tags or other details prior to clipping. You have to wait until it's done, load up the Notion page, and then edit there.
3. There is not way to clip only a selected section of the page directly. You must copy and page into an existing Notion page.
Keep up the work Notion devs.