- bucks14 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 2점It's a good start, but there are a few major problems:
1. The clipper continually misses obvious content. I find that article headers (within the main page/article) are simply dropped out for some reason. Most of the content is included, but some headers are missed. The result is that you end up with only partial content replication in Notion - and you have no idea if something is missed without scanning an comparing. It's totally unreliable.
2. There's no way to edit the tags or other details prior to clipping. You have to wait until it's done, load up the Notion page, and then edit there.
3. There is not way to clip only a selected section of the page directly. You must copy and page into an existing Notion page.
Keep up the work Notion devs.
- pierv 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 3점I love Notion, but regarding this extension I am a bit disappointed. Notion claim it replaces Evernotes... not completely unfortunately. I would expect for a good webclipper to have at least, like evenotes does, a field to enter a Tag to straight away "classify" that webpage we just clipped. Unfortunately, we still have to open the page clipped in the selected database to further inform about a tag. The perfect improvement, which would make the webclipper even better that the Evernote's one, is to have all the database fields editable from from web clipping action. Thanks to improve this ... you guys make a great job anyway, keep on that track ! Cheers. Pier.