- 5점 만점에 2점Steven0960 님, 2년 전(This was prior to change to free plan) It's a lifesaver. I've been using for for over a year and it saves me so much trouble. Highly recommend.
Updated review: It was good until they announced to reduce the free plan by removing cross-platform usability and email support. Please move to Bitwarden.
- 5점 만점에 2점Eric F 님, 2년 전I love LastPass, but this extension periodically prevents me from browsing the internet. I disable the extension and my Firefox starts working again. It's forcing me to use the desktop app exclusively.
- 5점 만점에 2점Jwpe 님, 2년 전This addon causes my entire browser to stop working on a fairly regular basis. Every so often, when I start up Firefox, none of my network requests are sent. All tabs just hang in a loading state, but they are not making any calls in the background.
Removing the LastPass addon and restarting the browser fixes the issue, but I then have to reinstall the addon and re-log in to Lastpass before I can access any of my credentials. This is a very laborious process to have to go through every couple of days.
I've made a support ticket to LastPass about this before, but nothing came of it. I don't know if the team are aware of the issue, but it'd be great to have some acknowledgement that this is a known problem and is being worked on.
- 5점 만점에 2점tigereye 님, 2년 전Plug-in fairly frequently loses touch with LastPass server. Automatic LastPass plug-in updates, which are frequent, crash Firefox and sometimes the entire Mac OS. LastPass often causes hangs in browser. Sometimes automated fill-in choices are not available. Other than instability, causing crashes, frequent re-logins, all good.
- 5점 만점에 2점Ataxia 님, 2년 전Lastpass! Please communicate with your loyal user base and tell us why there are so many issues!
Current Issue: All tabs become randomly become unresponsive when browser left open. Tabs can't load content and busy icon just spins. Only fix is to uninstall Lastpass extension and restart browser. Typically happens about once a week.
So irritating and unproductive! I have been with Lastpass for years. I really don't understand how they can never seem to get their extensions working well for very long. I want to love them, but I cannot accept how often this plug in has issues. Lastpass not acknowledging these issues makes it worse! I personally have issues with their plugin across every browser including Chrome. Actually, Edge is the only browser that doesn't seem to have a broken Lastpass extension. I have never liked the Edge browser though.
- 5점 만점에 2점Andrew 님, 3년 전Doesn't work well in Firefox - the buttons in the toolbar menu for fill/copy/edit just flat don't work. Also LastPass doesn't allow you to modify the associations between login credentials and websites. This is frustrating because on some websites/apps it suggests the wrong credentials and doesn't allow me to manually choose the correct credentials.
- 5점 만점에 2점Saeed Sepehr 님, 3년 전It was good before increase limitations on free version. Then got worse after an update! its about 10-14 days that it crashes regularly on the FireFox Developer edition. Browser notices for stop or debug and I have to uninstall/install and it faced with the same issue after a while.
- 5점 만점에 2점Alex 님, 3년 전This extension constantly breaks. It's especially buggy after Firefox updates, but there seems to be no real rhyme or reason. Sometimes restarting Firefox fixes it. Sometimes I have to delete and reinstall the extension. I've done the latter several times.
Brokenness can include not adding new passwords (great, so I generate a non-human-readable password and then the extension says it won't save it...) or the dropdown showing up as a completely blank white box.
Frequently, even the vault will break on Firefox so I have to switch browsers to access/save my passwords and to get access. LastPass doesn't play nicely with Firefox and I really wish it would. When it works, it's great. But it it's about 60/40 chances that it does.
- 5점 만점에 2점WetPaperHat 님, 3년 전The extension works well if you want to just copy passwords onto websites. If you want to edit, delete or otherwise manage your passwords or accounts, its a rougher ride. Edits/deletes will randomly fail to save, usually after a firefox update. I'm unable to modify account settings from the vault. I consistently get an error stating "Your session has expired". There are a variety of UI sizing bugs that tend to crop up and then disappear.
I'm disappointed at the lack of polish creeping in over time, LastPass should put some focus back into making this feel like a reliable, top tier password manager.