- Alex 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점This extension constantly breaks. It's especially buggy after Firefox updates, but there seems to be no real rhyme or reason. Sometimes restarting Firefox fixes it. Sometimes I have to delete and reinstall the extension. I've done the latter several times.
Brokenness can include not adding new passwords (great, so I generate a non-human-readable password and then the extension says it won't save it...) or the dropdown showing up as a completely blank white box.
Frequently, even the vault will break on Firefox so I have to switch browsers to access/save my passwords and to get access. LastPass doesn't play nicely with Firefox and I really wish it would. When it works, it's great. But it it's about 60/40 chances that it does.
- WetPaperHat 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점The extension works well if you want to just copy passwords onto websites. If you want to edit, delete or otherwise manage your passwords or accounts, its a rougher ride. Edits/deletes will randomly fail to save, usually after a firefox update. I'm unable to modify account settings from the vault. I consistently get an error stating "Your session has expired". There are a variety of UI sizing bugs that tend to crop up and then disappear.
I'm disappointed at the lack of polish creeping in over time, LastPass should put some focus back into making this feel like a reliable, top tier password manager.
- Firefox user 15472537 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점Worked great and has a lot of features. However I found it very clunky (especially on mobile) and more trouble then it was worth. Lock wise, (Firefox's built-in password manager) is way more user friendly while offering the same password encryption.
- Naki 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점Что не обновление то новые баги. На смену вечному 'new version available' пришел вечный выбор языка и сломанное автозаполнение. Вы вообще тестируете то что публикуете?
Откатился на 4.31, тогда он еще не был таким бажным. Видимо пора искать замену lastpass'у.
- Firefox user 15326108 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점Would have been 3 stars if anywhere in the plug-in description was mentioned it doesn't work on Firefox for Android. Because devs kept quiet about that, I give 2 stars. I don't like having separate app for my passwords too. Everything has a separate app today and I have tons of apps now and I don't like it.
- Firefox user 12884248 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점It "works", but it slows your computer everytime there is a form. If you are a developer that has to test a lot of users and passwords for a single form, it can be slow as hell.
The score would improve a lot if they would allow you to define sites where it should not be enable for. Like how the adblocks addon works.
- Firefox user 12986818 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점It used to be great, but there has been something wrong with LastPass for a while. I have the paid for version and it won't work on FireFox. Hope they get it fixed soon.
- Firefox user 12945281 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 2점I've downloaded and uninstalled the extension several times, because it won't appear in my toolbar, and won't automatically fill my passwords. I have to go into LastPass, and either get the password or launch from there. It has become a tedious headache.