- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13866037 님, 11일 전They've had multiple security incidents, with the most recent (and worst) one December 2022 in which every single person's password vaults & all the information associated with their account was leaked. They then said it'd be soooo hard to decrypt so don't worry too much. The vaults are now being decrypted.
If you haven't already, stop using this service and change all your passwords.
- 5점 만점에 1점cyberoid_v 님, 13일 전I've been a long-time user of lastpass. With the barrage of recent security incidents and lack of transparency as to what and who has been affected *in addition to* lack of general usability - I will be leaving lastpass behind. I can no longer edit my passwords, and navigating the vault is a broken mess. "Shared" passwords and data re-pings me every time I open my vault, and glitches out upon opening the tab.
Value your information more than lastpass and use something else.
- 5점 만점에 1점Dick 님, 15일 전Update Jan 18, 2023. . . you've now made this extension for FireFox totally USELESS. It no longer fills in the user & password, you now have to cut & past. . .what's the point?? Take this garbage and put it in the garbage.
This app worked well; however, logging in with the Master Password every 24-hours is ridiculous. Get smart and use Face Recognition or Biometrics if you need to be so anal.
- 5점 만점에 1점Gelly 님, 17일 전Been a paying customer for years but the *most recent* (note, not only, but merely most recent) breach has illustrated how little lastpass cared for securing our data. Their "zero knowledge" vault not being zero knowledge at all, with URLs + other data stored in cleartext. Older vaults (pre-2018) hashed using insecure algorithms and never secured properly on LPs end. The breach has already led to some people losing tens of thousands of dollars.
I've moved to Bitwarden, whom are both open source and have never been breached.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 15024995 님, 18일 전thanks Firefox for taking it off the "recommended" apps.
It has been useful to me for many years and I have also recommended it to many people. . . when I used it, many years ago, maybe it was still secure, then the years go by and I no longer follow the alerts and security attacks they had suffered.
Until in December 2022 I woke up and looked into the matter.
If I had known earlier how things really were !!! I had to warn all people to uninstall it and never use it again, obviously changing hundreds of passwords.
The thing that bothered me the most was discovering that they didn't encrypt the whole vault, but only some data.
This doesn't suit me at all.
Now I've switched to Bitwarden: long live open source!! is the twin of Lastpass but without the security flaws.
Experts also recommend 1Password.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 17731094 님, 19일 전Been a paying customer for years, but never again. Negligent and irresponsible handling of customer information. Our vaults are compromised and they have not offered any sort of compensation or recourse. Now I have to change all of my passwords. Immediately switching to another password manager as quickly as possible. Stay as far away as you can.
- 5점 만점에 3점Lutvit 님, 19일 전When I first started using LastPass, it was lightweight, fast, and secure. Now it gets hacked regularly, it's become too slow, and there are constant bugs in both Firefox and Chrome. They have even changed the behavior, how you can manage the passwords. Before you could change the entries at any time without leaving the page, now you have to go to an external page to the Vault (the Vault page is very slow) and make the changes there. This is a clear step backwards. I think it's time to look for an alternative.