- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 15345279 님, 2달 전Let's do a quick round what promises:
✓ Block annoying ads and popups - Allows static images "safe ads", redirection to landing pages and so on.
✓ Block video ads on sites like YouTube - NOT ANYMORE
✓ Speed-up loading time on pages - Using more filters just ads to load time and RAM usage.
✓ Reduce risk of "malvertising" infections - Yes
✓ Protect your privacy by stopping trackers from following your online activity - Sort of, with "Allow safe ads" - and is always active as a predetermined option - third party ads DO track you
✓ Block social media icons tracking - Same as above
So yeah, do not recommend anymore.
Used to be my blocker but now is just more of the same "we take a cut from advertisment networks".
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 14406929 님, 2달 전When I turn it off for a page or site it tells you to refresh the page for changes to take effect, when you refresh it turns back on no matter how many times you try. Pain in the a. Plus when you click the "report an issue" button it just brings you here to the reviews page.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 14978009 님, 2달 전Have been using this for years, but today -- for the first time ever -- am starting to see the beginning of ads on YouTube before they get cut off. This never used to happen. Is YouTube's team finding a workaround, or is ADP losing its mojo?
- 5점 만점에 2점J Sparrow 님, 3달 전While this is a brilliant app, the latest update 3.14 for firefox has just gone wrong. It's not blocking much and cannot right click and block on others. Please fix... Thanks
- 5점 만점에 2점romupegar10 님, 4달 전has many problems on firefoxHi there!
You experiencing issues since the update? ie: filters not being saved? After some research we found that after the update users saw "always use private browsing mode" enabled in FF. Disabling this allows ABP to run as normal. To do this, click the settings menu icon in the right corner of the browser > settings >privacy & security > scroll down to the history section > choose "Use custom settings for history" from the drop down menu > uncheck "always use private browsing mode". If you need more assistance please contact us via email@example.com.
ABP Support Team
- 5점 만점에 2점User_ 님, 4달 전Слетают фильтры. Реклама перестала блокироваться
Filters fly off. Ads are no longer blockedHi there!
Thanks for reaching out to us! After some research we found that after the update users saw "always use private browsing mode" enabled in FF. Disabling this allows ABP to run as normal. To do this, click the settings menu icon in the right corner of the browser > settings >privacy & security > scroll down to the history section > choose "Use custom settings for history" from the drop down menu > uncheck "always use private browsing mode". If you need more assistance please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team
- 5점 만점에 2점Kittentheboss 님, 5달 전The memories of this go way back. Back to 2016 and 17. This was the one to use. But then a few adds were slipping through. Then the rumors started. I don't know if these are true but one things certain. It didn't work. Somewhere deep inside me is saying that they just don't update it anymore. Well whatever the case. It didn't work then and i bet it doesn't work now. We need something reliable. Not let an "Acceptable Ads initiative" Ruin what an ad blocker is supposed to do.Hi there!
There seems to be some misunderstandings about our Acceptable Ads Initiative. Users are still in control, and can disable “allow acceptable ads” in options. If you still experience ads with this option disabled, please be advised that these are more than likely NOT Acceptable Ads. In these cases please send us the URL along with a screenshot of your subscribed filter lists to email@example.com. We are usually able to get these reported to the filter list team and resolved. Rest assured no company can pay us to have their ads shown. Publishers have to meet the criteria set by the Acceptable Ads Committee before being considered. Most companies actually pay us nothing at all. You can find more details regarding Acceptable Ads here https://acceptableads.com.
ABP Support Team
- 5점 만점에 2점Andy Mabbett 님, 6달 전Used to be really good, but I've just experienced "An issue has caused your ABP settings to be reset to default.", for the third or fourth time, and the fix requires uninstallation and reinstallation, and says "Note that depending on how you use ABP, you may need to re-configure your settings, custom filters, and whitelisted websites once you reinstall Adblock Plus."
- 5점 만점에 2점MJ 님, 7달 전Have noticed recently that this add-on no longer blocks annoying pop-up ads and videos. It has worked for years and now all of a sudden ads all over the place, even with java script blocked for all add sites and even the sites I am visiting.
- 5점 만점에 2점chewtoys 님, 일 년 전Used for plenty of years on an assortment of different computers, but something within the last year has happened to the add-on that lets some of my custom filters slip through unblocked. I've fiddled with it so much that I've made the switch to uBlock Origin and have been having better results so far. Nothing wrong with my computer or Firefox, Ryzen 7 16GB RAM. Not really understanding the issue going on to be honest. Always down to re-download in the future if this issue gets fixed.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 16682607 님, 일 년 전It blocks most ads pretty well, but it refuses to keep youtube.com##.style-scope.ytd-display-ad-renderer.yt-simple-endpoint blocked. For reference, thats the ads that look like the first video suggestion on your homepage. Every day I have to block it again. I don't understand why its so hard for the extension to do.
- 5점 만점에 2점durojaiyedavid 님, 2년 전After downloading ABP; the annoying ads will not go away. What do I have to do to make it work like its supposed to?
개발자 답글2년 전에 게시됨Hi there!
Thanks for reaching out! We are more than happy to help! Can you provide an example URL where you are experiencing ads? A screenshot of your filter lists is also helpful. We will run a few test on our end and get back to you with a resolution. We look forward to your follow up via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team