- George によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価using FF 57.0 I had high CPU and script errors flashing up and generally slow with annoying cpu FAST fan running. Have changed to FF58.0B6 and all problems have gone. Maybe the problems are firefox's rather than WE 7.2. Can others try it and report here?
- Firefox ユーザー 13486442 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It works more or less as replacement for the old ZoomPage addon, but one thing is missing: It's no longer possible to show large images entirely on the screen. For example this picture
would need a zoom level below 30% on my screen. There should be a button to automatically chose the correct zoom level so that the complete image is displayed.
- Bluezo によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very nice addon, unfortunately limited because of Firefox politics.
Does its job even with Beta Fx (v57 b11....)
The "extra" feature I suggest is : a way to pin (save and block) the settings chosen for a site. so that no accidental change can occur ... and so that the shortcut "ctrl+0" brings back the "fixed" if changes were made to a site setting.
Thanks anyway for the intelligence your addon adds to Firefox
- ekbhnefsy によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価When I install ZoomPage WE on Firefox with MANY tabs open (like 1800) the browser immediately hangs. If it does not then just hit save on preferences or open a page within new tab. It doesn't happen with small number of tabs open.
The old extension works fine.
OS: ArchLinux, FX 56.0.1 64bit.
Thanks for developing this extension, I cannot rate it sensibly now, but I will when the bug is fixed :)
Edit: The new version does not have this bug, many thanks for developer for his amazing support! Fantastic work!Please can you provide some more information:
- Are the 1800 tabs actually open (i.e. have the tabs been selected and the pages loaded) or are the tabs just pending (i.e. tabs have not been selected and the pages have not been loaded) ?
- Are a lot of the pages in the tabs from the same website ?
- What are your settings for: Zoom Mode, Zoom Type, Default Full Zoom Level, Default Text Zoom Level and Default Minimum Size ?
- Is the "When Firefox starts" option set to "Show your windows and tabs from last time" ?
Please email your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yandong によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It's so ugly and unharmonious comparing with other buttons. Furthermore, it will be great if we can change the color and the background color of displayed texts on the button for the same reason.
- Firefox ユーザー 12946553 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It works just like in the previous ZoomPage, but some sites (i suspect html5 but have not inspected it thouroughly) make the autofit crazy. It zooms in and out for seconds until it gives up to 100% zoom. This behaviour makes it unusable as it is for me.
A sample page where it bugs : https://www.grazia.fr/
Edit : Thanks, it's much better now !
- Polo によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価i don't like this extention at all .much worse than zoom page .
please at least add two function .
auto zoom page to fit width and fit specific width .this two function is very useful especially for tablet user .i give up to use chrome just because firefox have zoom page which have above 2 function but chrome dont have .
don't know why in new version developer remove the most competive functions .
please ,please add back please
after study more carefully the function ,just realize above is my misunderstanding ,it have auto fit width function in setting ,it's excellent .thanks for PERMALINK's reply
- Francewhoa によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価The good
• Attractive GNU General Public License version 2. This means this add-on is owned and supported by a friendly not-for-profit community. Instead of a for-profit corporation. And more secure because its full code is publicly available for review.
• Easily and quickly set default zoom either per-site or per-tab
• Fast and responsive
• Lots of configurable options
• Add-on can be activated or deactivated without restarting Firefox
• Implemented using the new WebExtensions API. Which is the future of add-ons.
• Available for both Firefox and Chrome with identical functions and user interfaces. So one easier learning curve :)
• Friendly and fast support from author
• After you click on the toolbar button, the text on the following 3 buttons overlap the buttons: “Reset”, “Auto”, “Reset”. Which make those 3 buttons both hard to see and use. But the buttons are still usable. The author said there is a fix in progress to resolve that.
• This is now fixed with version 6.3+. With the previous version 6.2 at “about:addons” under the add-on “Preferences” page the location of the configuration of options might be hard to find for newcomers. Because to find those the user has to scroll all the way under the very long add-on description text :( In my case, after an initial configuration I seldom need to change those configurations though. So it is still usable :) I suggest to keep the add-on description text concise. And move the long details to a webpage. Such as the add-on homepage at https://addons.mozilla.org
Then add link(s) from the add-on “Preferences” page to the add-on homepage. I understand Mozilla made a poor usability choice by moving the configuration to that location. But I’m assuming the developer has control over the lenght of the text and can add URL into that description of the add-on “Preferences” page? Any other suggestion to resolve this challenge?
• Add-on version 6.3
• Firefox 52.4.0 (64-bit)
• Debian 8 Jessie 64-bit
- gugarci によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Just upgraded to this version this morning. I knew how to access the option menu because I had use the previous version that worked on earlier version of Firefox. But when I saw the option dialog box at the bottom of the option page I thought it was an image of the menu not the actual option menu. Sent email to the developer who responded within a minute of sending him a support email. All is well.
- SharpSA によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It is working good for me, but there is no complete automatic alignment to the width of the current window so you do not have to click it.
- tmk333 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I have no complain about the functionality, hence the 5 stars. :)
Just want to ask is it possible to make it zoom in/out by scrolling over the button? I am not sure if it is possible with WE but it will be a very nice thing to have.It is not possible to zoom in/out by scrolling over the toolbar button, because the WebExtensions APIs do not provide a listener for these scroll events.
However, you can zoom in/out by scrolling over the button popup or by Ctrl+scrolling over the page contents.