- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12654054 によるレビュー (5年前)Awesome for resistFingerprinting users. Thanks for developing this!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14122227 によるレビュー (5年前)Great extension for page sizing! Much better than the other one I was using!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13235966 によるレビュー (5年前)Version 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 are not applicable even if default full level is set to 80%.
I am enlarging / reducing the font because I set the default zoom type to text.
Since version 11.0 can fix the default zoom level to 80%, I am using version 11.0.
Add on 09/07/2018.
By setting the contents of the reply it was possible to use the same setting as version 11.0 can be used.In Version 11.0 and earlier versions, when using Text Zoom, the default full level was applied to non-text elements. This was quite restrictive and caused problems for some users.
In Version 11.1 and later versions, when using Text Zoom, the default text level (other) is applied to non-text elements. This makes the default levels for Text Zoom independent of the default level for Full Zoom.
If you want to make Version 11.1 or later versions work the same way as Version 11.0, then set the default text level (Other) to the same value as the default full level (All).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価HIPUNK によるレビュー (5年前)Absolutely perfect in function. So 5/5. However, since roughly Firefox version 59 I get notifications that I need to change some setting in about:config, which I've already done a long long time ago.
That is quite distracting, because it happens roughly once per hour, even with the system warning tone! Please fix this. Until that is fixed I'll give you only 3/5.
Feel free to reply to me if you need additional information like logs or whatever you might need.
Yes, it does. 5/5!This message should only appear on Firefox startup or after changing the Zoom Mode (and only if the setting in about:config is incorrect).
Does unchecking the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' option avoid the problem?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13527728 によるレビュー (5年前)This version 10.5 fix looks like a step backward: Fix: Full/Text Zoom Level and Minimum Font Size were applied to stand-alone image pages.
I liked being able to right click and view an image on it's own separate tab, but now with this "fix" I can no longer zoom the stand-alone image in and out. I'm going back to version 10.4 as this "fix" took away what I mostly use this extension for.
Edit: Thanks for the fix for this in 10.7!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 6140639 によるレビュー (5年前)global default full-zoom setting works like a champ, while preserving per-site overrides <3
- 5 段階中 5 の評価sudowtf によるレビュー (5年前)LOVE IT, but having a problem: Do you have to listen to the mousewheel event or can simply store the zoom levels? While using "Enhancer for Youtube", both extensions listen for event and both activate when ctrl-mousewheel over a youtube video.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Greg_Farber08 によるレビュー (5年前)This add on has been very helpful. Like how easy it is to use.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価mdv921 によるレビュー (5年前)Updating this review after a year. I've recently had to go back to version 13.5 as the latest version of ZP-WE causes a big lag when bringing up websites (I'm using Firefox V 66.0.3). New pages have a blank white page for up to 5 seconds with the v. 13.6. Going back to 13.5 has fixed the problem.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価sleek61 によるレビュー (5年前)I have the same problem as the user below. After installing the latest version, the first tab zooms in and out without the RMB held down. Since I have this feature already in Foxy Gestures, I disabled them by turn and can confirm that the problem is definitely coming from Zoom Page WE.
In my case, I simply unchecked that option in Zoom Page WE as I have no use for it.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13930657 によるレビュー (5年前)I'm hunched over a laptop, so the ability to automatically zoom text (including e-mails) in FireFox makes this extension pretty essential for me. The developer is also really good at keeping up with support.