- 5 段階中 5 の評価Don-Petrushka によるレビュー (4年前)Works fine, but can you add an option to change the shortkeys for image rotating? I want to rotate it just holding a right click and using a mouse wheel, without ALT key. Thank you.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価pjmarengo によるレビュー (4年前)This has been the best, most useful Firefox Add-on that I've ever had. I use it constantly. And with the extremely useful options I've been able to tweak it and get it exactly the way that I want it.
Based on some other reviews, I don't think some people realize that they don't have to use the context menu options Simply hold the right mouse button down and use the scroll wheel to zoom in/out of any image.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価omano によるレビュー (4年前)Would it be possible to add Base64 image support (the data:image/png;base64 type of files for example)?
Also this extension has the same bug as the old ImageZoom extension, on some images when you have them directly open in the page (direct link to image file), when you zoom in it progressively crops the top of the image you can't see it at all. Here is an image to show what I mean: http://lesfouleesdelasfas.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/bryan_cranston_0095.jpg with this big image, depending on actions I do (direct zoom with clicks combination or mouse wheel) It happens that the top of the image is not visible anymore, image seems to start from the middle of it.
I'm not sure what information to provide or if this place is suitable to let you see the message.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価rpYo によるレビュー (5年前)The only usefull way to use it with a mouse with scroller. I have a laptop and the mousepad is useless: it doesn't recognice the scroll, nor the zooming function, and zooming keys from dedicated keyboard are useless too. I haven't used it with two-scroll-mouse, but I gues the second will be useless too.
It have some "interesting" interaction in sites with embeded images like overleaf and scribd.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価GaryB_UK によるレビュー (5年前)Great replacement for the old Image Zoom I used to use. However, I use it mainly for web development to check the flow of a webpage around images in a responsive nature. The problem is that when you zoom the image, it pops out of its html container and breaks the flow of the document. It is "floated". When zooming out, it behaves nicely, the image container reduces, and the rest of the page flows around it.
Zooming out is OK. Zooming in is the problem.
Could you add an option to allow enlarging the image without "floating" the image, to also increase the size of its container in the html flow?