5 段階中 4.6 の評価
5 段階中 4.6 の評価
- zero07 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価This is a quite useful addon. However, only recently (2019-December), this started breaking some of my commonly visited websites - repl.it. I had a hard time tracking down that this was indeed the offending addon.
The third (or default) mode - unfiltered - or no blocking doesn't prevent it from breaking the webpage with "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at...".
I request the developer to please look into this. I've had to disable this addon entirely to get the website working. This addon is a must for browsing websites that throw unsuspecting clicks at you, but this simply breaks a really small fraction of the web for me.
- Joe JoKeRz によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価This add-on was fantastic, I say was because it seems to have stopped working. Anytime I blacklist a page it doesn't stick, when the page refreshes the icon is grey again (instead of red) and scripts will work/load for the page.
- Ahmad Gharbeia によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価It would be great if this extension placed its toggle-button in the URL bar. This gives the indication that its effect is URL-specific.
Another extension that does this is : https://github.com/meetDeveloper/Quick-JS-Switcher
YesScript2 supersedes the fore-mentioned extension by providing the three-state control.
- Firefox ユーザー 15267736 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very very helpful. Blocks lot of unnecessary ads, pop ups etc and helps to load page very fast! Can't say about every other sites but this is great for me.
- Firefox ユーザー 14538183 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work : the only interested of this addon is to block external scripts and not the internal (half mode) but this mode blocks everything like every on/off script's addon. And when you tell him it doesn't work, he answers "yes, I know, sometimes it works sometimes not" !
- BladeMaker によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Some improvements:
1. If i block "www.test.com" it should also block "test.com" and vice-versa.
2. Option to view my blacklist rather than having to go to firefox profile.
Otherwise very good I been using this for a while now.
- Raccoon Army によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I began using this after the original YesScript was no longer supported with the updated version of Firefox. I have but one complaint with YesScrpt2 which is I really miss a little feature YesScript had, which was the ability to block scripts prior to opening a website, and then immediately unblocking them so that link subsequently clicked on aren't blocked without reloading the page.
This would allow me to enjoy a webpage with a lot of content on it and not get blasted with scripted nonsense and have to deal with the page reloading on me every 30 seconds; however, I when I clicked on a link on the website I was able to load that one link with full scripts.
This little process/feature was super-nice for websites with a bloated front page designed for long term browsing, such as news sites, for example, but they also load it with a bunch of garbage and have the page annoyingly set to reload on you every 30 secs.
When I tried this little trick with YesScript2, it now reloads the page every time I stop blocking scripts rather than just leaving the current page loaded and blocked and then unblocking subsequent clicked-links.
- Firefox ユーザー 14088278 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very happy with YesScript2! I can simply click on the icon on my extensions bar when those annoying pop-over videos (that follow me as I scroll the page) start loading, and the video disappears! One of the most egregious offenders is www.sfgate.com and I can finally read articles on that site again without gritting my teeth in irritation. I do have to click it off again to enable viewing of comments - otherwise they do not load - but I love having this control over the sites I visit. This is the first review of a FF add-on that I've felt compelled to comment on (that I can remember, anyway, LOL). Thanks to the developer for making this!