5 段階中 4.5 の評価
5 段階中 4.5 の評価
- Lotus_Priest によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価When it works, it's awesome. But there are numerous issues --
1) Many feeds just stop working -- since no error is output, the user is clueless why
2) Had stopped working for me in v.73 of FireFox even though it continued to remain operational in a browser derived from FF base - BitTube
3) Would appreciate if pre-Quantum versions were shared for use with PaleMoon -- couldn't find them anywhere
4) The Google Web-Store link which is shared in the description - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/worldwide-radio/ofncbjjbfchlegacifnndkkbdoaedcof - is a dead link.
5) The link which is valid on the Google Web-Store lists the author as https://veganregime.com/ -- which is also a dead link -- and has been reported there, too.
Get your act, together, Oleksandr. Don't rest on your laurels. Just because you won the 3rd place in the FF Quantum extensions competition don't become complacent.
- mixonesix によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Pros:
- The library is truly massive
- Clicking on the current station logo links you to their website
- UI is easy to navigate and, while the design is simple, it is clean
- Animated icon in the toolbar
- Ability to favorite stations and create custom lists
- Not all stations work; while rare, I some times find myself clicking ten stations before finding a working one
- The quality of every station isn't desirable
- There's no way to hide stations you dislike/don't work