- 5 段階中 2 の評価Squidderf によるレビュー (1年前)I've been getting "The storage service encountered an unexpected error. Please wait a few minutes, restart your browser and try again." No matter what I've tried.
Used to work great before then.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Most likely issues with the cloud service provided by the browser. Unfortunately I have no control over this. Backup/export your blacklist frequently and disable the cloud sync option in the extension settings of UTTV.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価mark によるレビュー (2年前)It's not very clear that you have to press an X button on things you want filtered out until you actually know to see it and look for it. I can't find out how to change settings or see where the block list is. More documentation would be good.
Edit: The icon for the settings menu is in the address bar for some reason. I spent too long looking all over the browser for it. Seriously - more documentation please.
Edit in response to dev reply: 1) Not everyone is able to see pictures, or can see them clearly - text description is very helpful. 2) Snarkily replying to someone asking for help and giving feedback with "Considering that you seem to have missed them, I doubt a text explanation would have helped here. =)" ... really sucks. 3) The screenshots did not match what I found in my browser. In the screenshots, it looks like the icon is in the "extension area" to the right of the address bar. My icon was IN the address bar. Firefox alone, itself, does not decide where to place icons.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前How extensions are presented (where the icons are and how users access them) is up to the browser. Firefox surely has a unique unobtrusive way.
Regarding documentation: Did you look at the screenshots? Considering that you seem to have missed them, I doubt a text explanation would have helped here. I'm sure you will figure it out. =)
1) Understood. I might add a brief explanation where the controls are to be found and what they do in the future.
2) You didn't ask for help, you left a 2/5 review without ever contacting me. I have received lots of negative comments over the past years, especially when twitch.tv changes up something and thus breaks this extension. Your criticism certainly isn't unjustified, but I prefer to have an opportunity to fix an issue before the user leaves a low rating - just like I mention in the description.
3) Firefox changed that last year. There has been a lot of confusion around this topic. (Site specific add-ons appear in the address bar while non-specific add-ons are part of the toolbar). There is a workaround on this extension's GitHub repository available. And this is, in deed, unique to Firefox. If you know better, feel free to contribute to the extension via GitHub by either pointing to the corresponding docs, explaining how to alter the manifest or, even better, solve it and create a pull request. This is a free open source project, any help is welcome.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15099013 によるレビュー (2年前)Didn't block all items in list; did block some.
Another edit: dirt rally 2 isn't being blocked. It's also blacklisted on "titles" and "tags"
Edit to reply to dev: Yes; blocked some games, but not others. Two I remember it didn't block: v rising and another game that began with a "c" (I know, not much help there.) I had both the games in the 'block game' and the 'block tag' (which I tried when the block game didn't work,) but they weren't reacting.