- 5 段階中 5 の評価PeaceByJesus.net によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Best of its kind that I have found in FF Quantum. A left click on the icon in the extension toolbar provides a list of recently closed tabs that you can choose to reopen/restore. The number of closed tabs can be adjusted by the user via a right click on the icon, hitting Manage and then Options.
The only improvement I would like to see is the ability to right click on tabs in the list and choose Open in new tab, or at least a key you can press that would keep the menu open after you click on a tab.
Thank God for you Mr. "Codefisher!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価SuperBisco によるレビュー (3年前)Dopo l'abbandono di Tab Mix Plus sono rimasto orfano di questa preziona funzione.
Questo addon è praticamente perfetto.
Una richiesta: come per tab mix plus, oltre alla funzione Restore All Tabs, sarebbe utile la funzione Clean List/Cache of Closed Tabs
- 5 段階中 5 の評価TwoCables によるレビュー (3年前)I've been away from Firefox for about 4 months. I came back to it a couple of days ago, updated to 78.0.2, and discovered that my closed tabs history gets deleted between Firefox sessions. This isn't the way it was working before. The only thing I changed is, I updated Firefox.
I had Undo Close Tab by Manuel Reimer. So I disabled it and discovered that it was the culprit. I switched to this extension (Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy), and not only does my closed tab history remain between sessions like it used to, but the button can be a menu instead of just a simple one-click button. I prefer the menu. For some reason, I couldn't right-click the Undo Close Tab button anymore either. I don't know what happened to that extension, but it used to be the best and now it's the worst. Undo Close Tab Button by Button Guy is now the best!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Andralon によるレビュー (5年前)best add-on i found for this purpose
after upgrading to 57+
- option to clear the list
- closed "new tab"s shouldn't show up in the list
left click = restore last closed tab
right click = open list
but i think mozilla destroyed the old right click function in the toolbar