- 5 段階中 5 の評価Francesco Fusco によるレビュー (5年前)Extremely convenient when closing a random tab on accident. Thank you
- 5 段階中 5 の評価drlnielsen によるレビュー (5年前)Just reopen the tab you closed accidentally, or skip back to a tab you closed 7 tabs ago. Clean & simple.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13709608 によるレビュー (5年前)saya menggunakan fitur ini ferfox makin sempurna, makasih
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13173027 によるレビュー (5年前)Quick and clear! Nice plug-in always. With this, I don't need to restore the tabs in the history panel.Appreciate the developers.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価OndraM によるレビュー (5年前)It works as expected, but the icon is ugly and doesn't match other FF57+ icons, so I switched to the other similar extension.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13646636 によるレビュー (5年前)about:config -> browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo
default 10, max 25
Please, reduce the height of the rows so that 25 tabs fit without scrolling.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価The_Loko によるレビュー (5年前)Great add-on, simple and works as expected. It would be even better with a right-click list with the recently closed tabs.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Ramouz によるレビュー (5年前)Works well so far. Can be configured up to 25 history tabs and up to ~ 600px width. Not sure if it's really 600px though.
What is missing is the ability to middle click a history item and have it open in a new tab while the pop-up remains open (do not make it close when we middle click, if you add the middle click option :) ).
So, I'm formally requesting the middle click approach so that I can open multiple tabs without having the pop-up close on me.
EDIT: Now that I have used it more. It's actually pretty bad. It doesn't show all the previously closed pages. Towards the end of the list it shows random pages from the history and not in order of recently closed.
I don't trust using it.
It sometimes also has a layout problem and shows the last item overlapped by another item and I can't press on it.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 6637689 によるレビュー (5年前)Tried a bunch for FF57 and I find this one to be the best so far...took the suggestion of adding the Close Tab History Button and putting it beside this and it's a decent work-around. The only thing missing for me is the right click context menu option from anywhere on the page but I don't see any add-ons that do that anymore so maybe it's a limitation of FF, not sure. Anyway nice work and thanks!