- 5 段階中 5 の評価Hoary Imp によるレビュー (3年前)I love TunnelBear! Paying subscriber for a couple of years no, TunnelBear's product *and* customer service have been stellar.
I have encountered one ISP (optonline in NY) whose network somehow blocks TunnelBear. 99% of the time, no issues.
They've earned my trust and my dollars.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価ice cat によるレビュー (3年前)"over 20 million TunnelBear users who worry less about browsing on public WiFi, online tracking or blocked websites." Well I must me one of the others! Free Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning and pardon Ed Snowden !
I also noted that tunnelbear does not yet kick in when the firefox-autostartpage is set to https://ifconfig.co/city
I give 5 stars for the neat homepage design. I may upgrade rating once I looked thru the JS sources.
"RememBear extension is the easiest way to create, secure, and auto-fill really strong passwords within your browser." I kinda doubt that. Everyone knows the built-in passwordstore of firefox - so it is quite obvious that THAT one is the easiest. I have yet to see a more convenient one.Thanks for the review! If you're running into any issues with your Bear, or have feedback for our team, please let us know at tunnelbear.com/support and we'll be happy to assist you further!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Victor Deleau によるレビュー (3年前)It works but when the add-on is disabled it consumes a lot of CPU cycles (always ranked first in about:performance)Hey Victor, can you reach out to support and share a screenshot of this (tunnelbear.com/support)? Happy to look into why this may be occurring!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15095017 によるレビュー (3年前)The add-on has been throttling its use within Firefox even when its not in use. It's really causing my memory usage to spike. I noticed the standalone Windows app is also doing this, with the TunnelBearMaintenance service also running 100's of times during the day, if not more, creating a lot of background noise when not even in use.Hey there, so sorry for any issues with the Windows app and the Firefox extension! Can you get in touch with support at tunnelbear.com/support and let them know what's going on? Our team can help troubleshoot these issues further for you.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価H+mewrecker によるレビュー (3年前)This is my ultimate favorite vpn its fun its cute it works and i like that i get to choose where i am in the world. It does cost a few bucks but its not expensive at all and i appreciate that a lot. Affordability, interactive, easy, what more could you ask for. Its worth the extra bucks plus they give you like 500mbs to try it out for free how can you get any better than that! Love this app
- 5 段階中 3 の評価TheSlider2 によるレビュー (3年前)Does not work in a private window. When you click the tunel bear icon, it takes you to the login page and after logging in, the icon remains grey and you have to repeat the process again and again until you realise it's just not working in private mode.
The login screen has the register button instead of the login button so you would think you could login in a single click but instead it's again one of those stupid UX dark pattern situations that put's you in a register form by default...
Once logged in in a normal window, I notice there are no servers for Russia or Poland... Too bad.Rawr! Sorry to hear that you were running into issues running your Bear in Private Mode - we'd be happy to assist further. Please contact our team at tunnelbear.com/support and we can troubleshoot from there.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12776176 によるレビュー (3年前)as reported by other users, it's NOT working (FF 75 or 76). With or without logging in to my TB account, clicking on the icon makes the map pop up for a half second, but it closes before you can turn the VPN on or select a country. Click also takes you to the TB website Completely useless at this point, but I hope it is fixed soon so I can upgrade my rating.Rawr! Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues connecting. Feel free to contact us at tunnelbear.com/support so we can further assist you!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価HELPINGREVIEWZ によるレビュー (3年前)A dangerous "VPN" addon. Using the "free" version you must login everytime you open your browser. So you think you're not protected? Think again. You must separately press the button to select a proxy to use otherwise your still using your home IP? ANy notification of this? NO way-easy to be suckered into giving your home IP. Then the country you select is not valid takes you to an entirely different country and then d/c you midstream with no warning. Very small data limits less than 1gb. What a BS VPN not worth installing unless you want to give many your home ip.Rawr! Thanks for the review. I'd like to address a few things you have said - first, it's not intended that you have to log in each time to use the extension, regardless of free vs paid (we have no system that would only have free accounts doing this, it's likely that you are running into a bug rather).
Next, we have a very strict NO LOGGING policy: https://www.tunnelbear.com/privacy-policy/. You can clearly see here that we do not log any IPs. I'd also like to inform you that regardless of paid, free, which VPN provider you use, the VPN provider you are using ALWAYS knows your original IP. This is why it's imperative that you use a VPN provider that you can trust. You're free to use another VPN service of course, but we'd appreciate it if you could refrain from spreading misinformation regarding our product. I assure you we are committed to protecting our users' privacy, as this is the core element of our product.
In any case, if you want us to take a look at that bug, please reach out at tunnelbear.com/support.