- Carlos AM によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価(Fixed, with extreme swiftness. More congratulations)
Piro, the savior of Firefox. Many, many thanks.
But I think version 3.5.7 broke TST Hoverswitch, equally fundamental for me.
- Gormar によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価One of the best things that happened to FireFox (IMO).
There are few quirks but I circumvented them by disabling cache, drag of tree tabs to another window and most important by shutting down TST sidebar before closing browser (that last part prevents from "mangling" order of tabs inside tree at launch).
Thanks to that I can safely manage 2000+ tabs on small Atom based CPU.
- frikdt によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価This has all the potential of being a great extension. Unfortunately, after bookmarking a carefully structured set of trees, on reloading them, the tree structure is completely scrambled, resulting in lots of wasted time having to rearrange it all over again. More of a hindrance than a help, in the end.
- Art of Walls によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価While trying to rearrange several nested tabs, it suddendly began to close all of them. The tabs have disappeared and I can't recover them. I have tried "Restore recently closed tab" but it only restores tabs that I have closed. The tabs that this add on closed without any reason are gone.
- Edtango によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Have used this for a long time now and have had a near faultless experience.
The one time I did have an issue, I raised it on GitHub and the developer had responded and fixed it in no time at all.
Great extension for people that like/need to use a large number of tabs while still making it easy to navigate between them.