- 5 段階中 4 の評価prempatel8 によるレビュー (3年前)Works very well, clean interface, just one request, I wish there was a option to keep the images along with the article, sometimes a article is describing a diagram and that images is necessary to read the article.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価uimk によるレビュー (4年前)How do use (+)read later ?Once you click on (+) and then on the "Read Later" link; you can click on "Offline Links" to get a list of all pages saved for reading later. These are stored locally and accessible even without an internet connection.
The "Offline Links" is available only after Tranquility Reader has processed a page. So, you will first have process some page first before you can access "Offline Links" saved in earlier sessions. This is a limitation of the current design. In future releases, I will try to add more user friendly ways to access the offline content without needing to run Tranquility on some page first.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15347724 によるレビュー (4年前)Work great filtering junk from sites, plus other handy features. Much appreciated!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15307017 によるレビュー (4年前)Hi i hope developer want keep make update when needed because this only extension that is working and working good for make a web page truly readableThank you for the review. The extension is being worked on -- please send email to the support page (or open a ticket on the github page for this extension) if you find any problems and I will try to address the problem.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価zedux によるレビュー (4年前)The reader is probably the best for Firefox, but it didn´t identify the encoding of a page and the characters became messed. For example: http://www.planalto.gov.br/CCIVIL_03/_Ato2019-2022/2019/Decreto/D10024.htmThank you for the review and the sample URL which is not processed properly. A fix for this specific URL is available now in the latest released version, 3.0.12. Please do let me know if you run into any other problems and I will try to address them.