- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14286497 によるレビュー (4年前)Very happy with this, I use it to show multiple pages from a server monitoring system on a large-screen TV.
One thing: the current behaviour to reload the tab *after* it has been shown is ideal for me: having it reload when it is switched to would not work - the screens take several seconds to load. So if (as discussed elsewhere) this behaviour is changed, it would be great to have the option to keep the current behaviour too.
Thanks to the dev for this great addon!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13576748 によるレビュー (5年前)Hi David,
I discovered your extension trying to use it on an Amazon Fire HD 10. I installed Firefox Nightly and the Tab Rotator extension and on the browser menu and option appeard which reads "start rotating tabs". Everything look fine up to here, thing is once configured and saved it never starts!
I downloaded Firefox on my PC to understand how the extension works and I already saw it works beautifully.
I am trying to use this Fire HD 10 as a kiosk/display for some custom URLs incluging Trello Boards, Airtable bases, etc. Is there any way you think I could make this work? Or any reason why tabs aren't rotating on the HD 10?
Please let me know if there is anything I can do, I am super interested in this working out. Best and congrats on an excellent add-on!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Stephen によるレビュー (5年前)Hi David,
I have been using your tab rotator add on for a number of years now and have found it to be a valuable tool working in a Network Ops Center. This latest version has some interesting new functionality (specifically being able to set custom times for each tab however, it seems that the new version only rotates tabs in the browser window which is actively being used. I would request that the functionality be modified so users can toggle rotation function in browser windows independent of each other (like what was in previous versions). Other than that, great work!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13494021 によるレビュー (5年前)#BUG
There is a little bug in this version. When tab is rotated, the previous tab is reloaded, while we want to reload the current tab.
In the other versions there are not this issue.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Ed によるレビュー (5年前)Hello. Would it be possible for you to add the ability to switch the tab in focus immediately by mousing over another tab, rather than on a timed basis? I loved the old Tab Focus addon, but it is no longer available. Thanks.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Otacon512 によるレビュー (5年前)Almost exactly what I needed; the issue I have is that some websites don't load completely unless they're on the tab that currently has focus. This is an issue with Firefox/the websites in question rather than with this addon, but could you please change the reload tabs option to have a before/after dropdown rather than always reloading after?
Basically, I need it to switch to a tab, reload it immediately, wait for X seconds to hopefully ensure everything loads properly, and then move on to the next one.