5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13160294 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)
This extension is designed so well that it has allowed the wider YouTube community to dramatically improve the viewing experience. As a paying YouTube Premium member, I understand the need for YouTube to earn enough to maintain the platform. Seperately, I also understand a creator's need to earn enough to make it worth their while to create new content. However, this extension makes it so easy to to dramatically improve the YouTube experience, at least for viewers, that I actually worry about its long-term impact on the body of creators that support it with content. Time will tell.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 18058796 によるレビュー (5日前)Been using it for years, the single best extension I've had. could not recommend it enough.
I've been saved 1d 21h from user submitted segments and saved others 1d 8h.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Cenon91 によるレビュー (5日前)SponsorBlock is a lifesaver for YouTube! It skips those annoying sponsorships, and I love it. Super easy to use, and it saves time. Can't watch YouTube without it now. Five stars!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価gabe によるレビュー (11日前)not currently working on youtube 9/11/23
edit: youtube video is removed from the page and a generic "adblockers aren't allowed" banner is in its place. no way to remove it, and seems the video is not actually present. i'm in ontario.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 10日前Edit: SponsorBlock is not a traditional adblocker and does not trigger that error, that is caused by other adblockers. I suggest uninstalling all of them and replacing them with uBlock Origin
What's the issue?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Fox Bally によるレビュー (14日前)Was introduced to this extension by the original YouTube Vanced team. When I made a Firefox account, i dashed to get this extension as well as other extensions and compiled it into a custom add-on collection.
SponsorBlock team, if you're reading this, here's the info on my collection that you can add to your Firefox Beta's and Nightly's on your phones and tablets and try it out:
User ID: 17588160
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Urnfs によるレビュー (15日前)Latest version seems to "forget" to skip sometimes, can't figure out what causes it, seems random.
On another note, You should add a 'spoiler' category for game\movie\tv show reviews and stuff.