Firefox ユーザー 17381352 によるレビュー
- 5 段階中 5 の評価zika によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)All things I tested are working perfectly. Lot of options. Hide ads and suggestions just adding keywords to "hide posts" menu. Im impressed. Not a programmer but know that modifying main FB web via browser extension is something facebook don´t want to happen, and hard to do and maintain.
This deserves lot of grattitude to the author.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17694334 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Despite unchecking the reminder box on the Donation tab, it will still remind you to donate every now and then. Sponsored posts are not hidden, do not download.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価D によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)It doesn't work for me at all. Literally nothing. Not blocking sponsored post, nor political, no option to hide read posts, no comment navigator. I had such high hopes for this. Sad.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Kelly Rouse によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)Isn't hiding sponsored posts anymore. Otherwise, great extension.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14580416 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)This was a great add-on, but it hasn't been updated in a year which is causing it to break Facebook now.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価ChloeNow によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)This will freeze your facebook if you leave it open for more than 5 minutes and you'll have to refresh.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Tas によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)I'm just using it with it's default settings and it still displays suggested/sponsored posts. I tried enabling the filters myself in the filter page, reloaded the page, still no difference.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Stefaon によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)[Previously : I tried it for the "suggestions" filter, but it doesn't work for that at all.
Seems like a good idea for the rest, but unfortunately not for what I want.]
Edit : Then I understand that the filter is for english speacker only, but it's possible to edit a custom filter (I did it with the word "Suggestions", and it work fine !).
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Cegir によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)I installed this for hiding thing like sponsored posts, but it does not work at all, no matter the filters enabled.
Also, FB is way much slower, because it loads the page twice (one is normal, then the addon checks the page).
Not working at all and very risky regarding security.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 7ヶ月前There is no security risk - please don't say unsubstantiated accusations like that. Please edit your review.
Facebook has made recent changes that affect how well Social Fixer does some things, for some users. An update is on the way.
The main page only loads twice if you have the option enabled to default to the Most Recent feed, and you start on the default Home feed (from a bookmark, etc).
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Peter G によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)The CSS and code injection/changing ability is very useful, though the working ad blocking for the new FB ad variants needs to be deployed to users soon (currently working in beta .41)
- 5 段階中 3 の評価RWG によるレビュー (1年前)Social Fixer is a great idea in general. Unfortunately, for no apparent reason out of the blue yesterday, my two-factor authorizations were at first receiving LS-NONCE instead of a six-digit code, and now I'm getting no codes at all. Resetting password and other options provide the same results. Which means I'm locked out of FB with no other recourse until I upload a photo of my driver's license (don't have any of the other acceptable ID's). I can't prove in any way that Social Fixer is to blame, but since I'm not one who's even close to breaking posting guidelines, I don't know what else other than being trapped in the middle of the struggle between Facebook and Social Fixer could have caused the problem.