- 5 段階中 4 の評価郭襄 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)"I canceled the option to remove external css, but the saved HTML file removed the original css style, making it visually significantly different from the original HTML file. Therefore, I had to manually write css"
- 5 段階中 4 の評価knightgao によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Why some websites have saved pages without pictures? thanks！
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3ヶ月前This might be due to a a bug, please create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues or contact me by email via the extension page on the store. Enabling `Network > pass "Referer" header after a cross-origin request error` in the options page of SingleFile might also help.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Felipe Facundes によるレビュー (1年前)It could only have the option to save to a specific location or use the browser's native prompt. Instead of using the Downloads folder by default.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前That's unfortunately a limitation of web extensions. Note that you can however save pages into sub folders of your Downloads folder with the option "File name > template" (see the help page for more info).
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Usuário FF 17151627 によるレビュー (1年前)Extensão que funciona bem no Firefox para Android, mas podia ter na configuração da extensão um submenu para a escolha do idioma de origem do usuário, para que o usuário possa entender o que cada função quer dizer no seu idioma local e assim poder configurá-lo de maneira adequada e também se possível adicione a opção de salvar o site em .mhtml ou em outros formatos 👍.
Valeu desenvolvedor por traduzir a extensão para o Português do Brasil, você é demais mesmo✌️.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価ingr8 によるレビュー (2年前)Great addon! I'm just one much-needed improvement away from sliding this into the five-star category. I used to use Save Page WE because it had what I needed, but eventually I came to realize that SingleFile was actually a better addon than Save Page ... EXCEPT for one, small, almost trivial feature: when I save to html with Save Page, I can load the html file, right-click on the page for the menu, and then click "View Saved Page Info". A popup window has this info about the saved html page:
and the option to open the actual page URL
If this one featured was incorporated into SingleFile, it would be five-star, no question (and I might even consider a donation!)
Please, gildas, can you do something along these lines to make your addon THE BEST? Thank you (for the addon as it stands, and for the eventual update that will have this one feature in it :) )
- 5 段階中 4 の評価scottobob によるレビュー (3年前)If the page being annotated is already a local file, then SingleFile should save back to that file instead of making a new file in the Downloads folder.
This would be useful when re-annotating a file you've already saved.
Edit 1: There is an option "File name > filename conflict resolution" but this provides no way to save to the original file except by renavigating the whole path to the original html source file, and re-specifying the filename.
What I'm asking for is that SingleFile literally saves back to the original source html file (possibly with an overwrite warning for safety, although I would be happier without that).
Edit 2: disabling the option "File name > open the "Save as" dialog to confirm the file name" doesn't affect this problem; the file is still written to the Downloads directory instead of its original location.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前There is an option for that, see "File name > filename conflict resolution".
Edit 1: I think it's possible by also disabling the option "File name > open the "Save as" dialog to confirm the file name" (this is the default state)
Edit 2: It's technically impossible for an extension to save the file in another folder than the "Downloads" folder or its subfolders.