5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 6948968 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works quite well. Had an issue with the email sometimes opening behind the browser window making it hard to see. Michal was very responsive to trying to resolve this. A+ developer.
- Rick216 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thanks for this add-on! Not only is it convenient to email a link to a page from the context menu, but it is especially useful in situations where you have a (legitimate) popup that you want to email, that may not show the usual headers with the native email-link option, or even show the url. And it's great to be able to hover over a link within a page, right-click and email just THAT when desired. Works great with my version of Outlook. Contribution sent in appreciation.Hello Rick. I really appreciate any feedback from the add-on users, the more if you like it. Thank you for using Send Link from context tab and if you have any suggestion for improvement, feel free to get in touch via the support link.
- Firefox ユーザー 13723506 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Does not include email signature in the email it creates. Very frustrating. Can this be fixed? You can add it manually in Outlook, but that's very inconvenient. The old "email this" add-on included the signature and was seamless.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND.For me this works OK with Thunderbird. I guess this is a problem in Outlook configuration, as the extensions does not (and cannot) know anything about your email client settings, not even about the signature. It does not even know what email client you have set as default.
The only thing the extensions does is it asks the email client to open a window to compose a message and use the link as the email body.
- Firefox ユーザー 12903877 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価EDIT: Now works with gmail! Thanks for the fix. Rating changed
Worked in Win 10 x64, but only with built-in mail client (not gmail). Was tricky to setup, as my FF mailto settings were wrong at first (didn't need it as my pre-Quantum solution worked with gmail). Once I tried switching my FF mailto settings to googlemail, the add-on simply did nothing when using context menu. I first thought it might be ublock, but disabling all add-ons did not help.Hi prizym.
Thank you for your report. You are right, setting any webmail service does not work. I will fix this soon. Here is a report with more technical details. https://github.com/MikkCZ/send-link-from-context-menu/issues/9
EDIT: This is now fixed in the updated version 1.2.1. :)
- Firefox ユーザー 13641225 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works as described and the new Send Link to this page added in 1.2 is a must. It would be even better if it worked when a selection is made. And close to perfection if the title of the page would be used as the subject of the email and the selected text copied in the body in addition to the link. Similar to what the "Email this page" extensions doing in Chrome. Thanks !
- Noah Schwartz によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Working as described, but would be nice to be able to right click anywhere on any page to send the link for that page.
Edit: Updated to 5 stars as this feature has been added and so far is working properly! Thank you.
- donniebnyc によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work in FF 57 under Win 10. Clicking on context menu item has no effect.Hi donniebnyc. Thank you for giving the extensions a try. To make it work, please make sure you test it on non-Mozilla websites (some Mozilla websites block add-ons for security reasons), and that you have an email client assigned with mailto: links. You can try that second on my personal website https://michal.stanke.cz/ by clicking my email link in the very bottom.
EDIT: Hi donniebnyc. It might have happened when you use Gmail or any other webmail service. This is now fixed in 1.2.1.