- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14347746 によるレビュー (1年前)This works perfectly for me on Firefox 100.1 Desktop version, Winddows10 x64 [1909 Enterprise edition].
- 5 段階中 5 の評価BP によるレビュー (1年前)For me, New Tab Override saves Firefox as a browser. I have a local homepage with links of my own. I have been gathering them over 30 years or so, and that's what I want to see when I open a new tab.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16163072 によるレビュー (1年前)This extension is perfect. So easy to use, and so reliable. It brings functionality that should be built-in to Firefox.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17181494 によるレビュー (1年前)🤯🤯🤯 Cannot just simply OPEN NEW TAB since now. WTF?
Without disturbing my brain with opening setup page instead again and again.
But why? Why?!
I need to have ability to open NOT only http or https as a new tab! What about "about:blank" AT LEAST? 🤨
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15346968 によるレビュー (1年前)Ever scratch your head and wonder why, year after year, Firefox does not provide some obviously useful capability? It's because third-party developers do it for them! This is a typical instance. Firefox gives you two alternatives for a new tab: Firefox Home Page and Blank Page. Um, why not your personalized home page? Easy, and makes sense, no? But year after year . . . Anyway, New Tab Override does the job; you can set a new tab for any destination that you like. And, BONUS: There is an option to "Set focus to the web page instead of the address bar." So, if you want a search engine to appear and you don't feel comfortable using the address bar for searching, use this option to save yourself a click. Like Bookmark Organizer, the developer gets a donation for this add-on.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価miranda_escobedo によるレビュー (1年前)Don't know what is suddenly going wrong but this is taking forever to load
- 5 段階中 5 の評価patriciaenola によるレビュー (1年前)Most excellent and good to use I chose Animals - when I had a problem getting what I wanted I asked for support - they solved it so fast it was IMPRESSIVE
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Zarathustra420 によるレビュー (1年前)My experience with this add-on is horrible. When I first started the add-on, it went to settings. For some strange reason, the developer makes it incredibly difficult to GET BACK TO THE SETTINGS. My new tab goes to either a blank page or the firefox homepage. In firefox settings, the new tab area says that it is controlled by this add-on (new tab override). (I have everything else correct, "custom url" and "new tab override" in the appropriate places.) Unfortunately, the only way to change the new tab page is to get back to settings. THEY SAY all you have to do is press Shift + F12 to get to settings. That couldn't be less true, at least for me. It goes to the standard F12 html debug window. Then they say that, "it is also possible to open the settings interface by entering newtab settings in the address bar or from the menu entry in the tools menu). I was able to do that once, then it disappeared! You'd think that he would have a link to get to settings or there would be an easy way to change this SINCE IT'S THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF THE ADD-ON. Very frustrating. I see why only 78,000 people could stick with it. When it works, it's great. Problem is: it only works when you first set it up. There isn't any new tab icon anymore, I have no idea why it disappeared. It's probably Norton or something, I have no idea. It's quite frustrating. Avoid the frustration--that's my advice. Oh yeah, the icon on the taskbar USED TO ALLOW ACCESS. It disappeared, too. It's glitchy as heck and not worth the trouble. Avoid.