- 5 段階中 1 の評価caltrop によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)does not work especially with a local HTML page, which gets all mucked up
開発者の返信投稿日時: 10ヶ月前This is not true at all. The extension works exactly as described. For local HTML pages there are restriction that are not New Tab Override's fault. But it's described within the add-on. The add-on also describes a workaround that works like a charm. So please be fair and don't give bad rating for things that are not the add-on's fault.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17505857 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)Thank you Sören!! This has been driving me absolutely mad for ages! Brilliant!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15129354 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)I gave this 3 stars because it has one major failing. When atab is opened I want it to go to the newly opened tab. This addon does not do that.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17327132 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)Five star review because it works flawlessly. It simply does what it's suppose to do!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Freeze によるレビュー (1年前)This extension does exactly what it says it does and does it well. It will even put the new tab page in focus when you open a new tab. In my case, I don't have to click the box to begin the search. Thank you Soren for taking the time to solve a major problem by creating this extension. :)
- 5 段階中 1 の評価hagrid22 によるレビュー (1年前)This extension disabled my WiFi over a reboot, so uninstalled! Linux Mint 20