5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14976658 によるレビュー (5年前)
The extension used to work great!!! Loved it. But until I can resolve the following problem, I disabled it. Recently, when opening a new tab, there is a pop-up window in the upper right of the page that says something about New Tab Override changing a page, and there appears to be 2 buttons to push below the warning. Problem is, it pops up then disappears before I can read the whole thing, or have a change to push either of the buttons. VERY ANNOYING. Always happens with the first new tab, and occasionally happens when an additional tab is opened. Windows 10. Not sure if this is a New Tab Override problem, or a Firefox problem. Keep getting passed to someone else.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14005394 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)Stopped working today. Absolutely does not set focus to the web page instead of the address bar. The cursor jumps to the address bar every time I try to type in the Google search field. Also will not open new tabs to my home page. Instead it opens to Firefox home page.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Speede-du-potar によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)This Add-on can't decipher characters with French accents. Too bad.
And when he opens my page, there's a big frame all around it, which takes up too much space on a small screen!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 18174079 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Kind of useless if the URL isn't automatically selected in a new tab. Having to ctlr+a and delete the url in each new tab before being able to type is not very helpful.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3ヶ月前It would be nice if you would ask before giving bad reviews for add-ons since what you want is not possible at all for WebExtensions. As there is no way to this, it's not fair to get a bad review for that reason. And by the way, 70,000 other users don't think that the add-on is "useless".
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Crazy Jimmy によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)This app does just what I needed. However, it was too hard to find out how to change the URL for new tabs. I've spent perhaps 15-20 minutes clicking and, frankly, don't know how I finally got to the page that enabled changing the URL. (This may pertain to other Firefox add-ins, too.)
Would like to donate, but had bad experiences with PayPal and closed my PayPal account. Wish there was another way to donate.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14781693 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Adds automatically "http://" to the URL which prevent from using values like "about:home".
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4ヶ月前This doesn't make sense since "about:home" is the default new tab page and you woulnd't use this add-on at all to use it as new tab page.
Also it's not possible at all for WebExtensions to open about:home via the tabs API.