- 5 段階中 2 の評価VS によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)4 Days Ago I Installed It. And I Added Facebook And Instagram In Social Media Container. Also I Add Gmail, Google Drive, Youtube In Google Container. Today On 4th Day Of Usage, It Automatically Logs Out From All Websites Like From Facebook, Gmail, Instagram. It Should Keep Logigng Me In On All Logged In Sites. Thats Why Rate It 2 Stars Only. Fix It Please.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13404543 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Yet another icon taking up space so I have to reorient simply to enter a url in the urlbar. Just keep icons with the other icons in the toolbar NOT the urlbar.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Testof William によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)I have been using multiple Azure Tenants for a long time and one of the biggest issues I have is to either use multiple browsers or logout and login when moving between tenants. This single extension saved me immense amount of time and effort. Given 5 stars. Brilliant team.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価feep によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Works *somewhat* well, but gets really annoying when opening up a new tab and it asks to use an assigned container constantly. Even when pressing the 'remember my decision for this site', it still occurs. bleh
- 5 段階中 5 の評価alostwookie によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)This is great for working in multiple accounts at once. I've used it for keeping my schoolwork login separate from my personal one, and used it at work to keep different logins for different clients separate. Would strongly recommend.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Passerby によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)Great add-on, and I would give it 5 stars if I didn't have to jump through the hoops of making it behave in a more sensible way, which also seems like the most requested feature: default to the container of the active tab when opening a new one.
For anyone who wants this functionality, use the New container tab by Jonathan Kingston extension and follow instructions from my review there.