- grimgrey によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This a great feature, and enables to segregate various accounts based on their nature. It would be great if a feature to enable extensions on a particular container is implemented as well.
- Firefox ユーザー 16398104 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is just an example why Firefox rules.
The slight issue that doesn't make the experience perfect is that if I have google.com on a container and search something, if I click on any of the results, this will open to a new tab.
Like there is no option of dynamically changing the container of the tab.
I would really appreciate this kind of function. And I am sure, a lot of people would appreciate the default experience of clicking on a search engine result.
- Nick によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価So disappointed that my containers (except the default ones) just randomly disappeared today. It could be because I clicked a button in User-Agent Switcher & Manager which said something along the lines of - use/connect Multi-Account Containers - but now I'm so mad because I have to recreate the containers. My rating (before this incident) is actually 5-stars. They've also made it easier to "Always open this site in..." a container which makes setting up more convenient.
- swb によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Is a very good extension with group tabs works excellent. Will have my 5 stars when you can add more features to each container like a personal search engine, maybe vpn defaults, proxy defaults, extensions, ... then you can really really switch between environments. But is pointing in the right direction. Has some speed or functional bugs sometimes, but is really really good.
- sampumon によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Is it possible to assign site into a container, while keeping current session cookie?
Now you need to re-login (once) inside the container, which is.. only mildly inconvenient 😅
- Firefox ユーザー 16325124 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Only thing that's missing is the ability to edit containers in large quantities. I'm using it in conjunction with Temporary Containers and it'd be great if I could delete or edit em en masse...