- juan perez によるレビュー (5日前)5 段階中 4 の評価One of the best addons for today's internet.
Almost perfect. We just need a way to open sites in containers specified directly using Firefox command line options or with custom URLs.
E.g. Having a Windows shortcut that will open a site in one container and another shortcut that will open it in a different one.
- Anomaly によるレビュー (5日前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is unintentionally a very good tool for systems and there doesn't seem to be any real limits to how many accounts you can have. The only issue we've run into is the limit of tab colors can make things confusing, and I can't see why there isn't a custom color option unless I'm just not seeing it.
- Camilo によるレビュー (7日前)5 段階中 4 の評価The idea of having separate containers for different online activities is great, but it's annoying when you create new containers and they disappear when you change something on the settings and the fact that you can't import your stored data into the containers unless you do it manually...
- Hirnuva によるレビュー (24日前)5 段階中 4 の評価Has done what it's supposed to do so far. A caveat though: when I've set a site to open in a container, I can't revert that change to it to open without a container/in a default one.
- swiesend によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価I like idea that Mozilla tries to move some of the power user functionalities into add-ons making the browser more lightweight by default.
But I really missed this feature, when it was removed and just found this add-on today.
- Firefox ユーザー 17187143 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Isolation of trackers, always a good thing! Would be 5* if it were possible to manage the stored data for a particular group of containers, Shopping, News, Google, etc.
A news site that downloads 50 or more, highly intrusive and persistent cookies and trackers will need "cleaning" far more than my "Work" tabs that are typically Linux and FOSS technology which (in the main) seem to use minimal cookies.
- lm によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価It's good but I wish there was a way to put always put all subdomains of, say, google.com into a container automatically, instead of having to add a rule for each subdomain separately.
Ublock Origin and similar add-ons allow the use of wildcard characters which make it easy to filter all subdomains of a site at once. It would be good if this functionality was added to Firefox Multi-Account Containers.
- Firefox ユーザー 17168040 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Very close to perfect! A lot of great features! Excellent for both security and privacy. Just a couple of points keeping it from 5 stars:
1st: We need an option so that all tabs set to open in a container by default won't prompt the user to ask if they want to open a link in its assigned container. It should just do it.
2nd: "The Manage Site List..." menu needs an option to manually enter a web address. Currently the only option is to use the address bar button while navigating, but this can break some re-direct heavy sites. Slack logins, for instance, may go through several different corporate domains in an instant and will break in horribly painful ways if one of those URLs isn't allowed to open in the container holding the login cookie.
3rd: Mozilla VPN is a good idea, but its implementation would be less vulnerable to traffic profiling attacks if it were on by default on all containers and each individual container had a separate opt-out option instead of the current enable option. I'd also like if the service weren't tied to specific Firefox accounts, or had a multi-account payment plan, so that I could use it on my work and home accounts at the same time.
4th: This is just a wish-list thing, but I'd absolutely adore it if you allowed us to use third party VPN logins instead of Mozilla VPN. This would be really great for tunneling into VPNs tied to router networks in the home or at work as if the user were physically on location. A lot of companies do this for security and including this could really help adoption.
Address at least the first three of these and you'll get five stars!
- oquendo123 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価La extensión es excelente una de las mejores para esto, pero por favor ya arreglen el problema que cuando se cierra el navegador y no escondí las pestañas de un contenedor al abrir el navegador, abren como pestañas normales y no en su contenendor.. Es un incordio y dan ganas de dejar de usar esta extensión.
- Beer Cup によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価I use this addon to login to multiple social accounts. Very good addon.
But once enabled this addon, the desktop notification no matter from inside or outside the container would not showing the pictures through proxy. Yes, I use firefox's proxy setting and visit matrix element chat sites. (Firefox 94.0.2 x64, Windows 10 Pro, this Addon 8.0.2). Downgrade this addon to 7.4.0, no this problem.