- 5 段階中 3 の評価screamcap によるレビュー (14日前)it works great BUT I can only partially access the 'Manage Containers' screen to customize or edit existing container or add a new one, the 'Save' button is not visible. The "manage container' button on the previous screen is barely visible.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価ilikefreesoftware によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)I really like the idea of container tabs and I want it to work. I prefer to have certain sites quarantined and the ability to have multiple logins on the same website. The ergonomics of getting that to work are what bothers me. e.g. setting a site to always open in a container tab will still prompt the user if that's what they want. There's also some issues involved in using Oauth2 across containers.
I thought at first I would use this to contain my work related activities and keep them away from everything else, but I now know that separate profiles is the answer to this use case.
All in all I think this is a valuable feature and I look forward to it getting improved upon in the future.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価avtolik によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)While the containers are really useful, the user experience is lacking.
For example the sort button has no confirmation. I clicked by mistake and all my tabs are now sorted by some weird logic and not by my context. And I cannot revert this.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Cupper によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)So far the extension is nice. However, I'm disappointed that I can't use it in a private browser. I pretty much only use private browsers.
Does anybody know how I can make a feature request to use this extension in a private browser?
- 5 段階中 3 の評価feep によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Works *somewhat* well, but gets really annoying when opening up a new tab and it asks to use an assigned container constantly. Even when pressing the 'remember my decision for this site', it still occurs. bleh
- 5 段階中 3 の評価SagaciousB によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)The multi-account containers is a great idea that is not fully flushed out. While I love that I can separate cookies for different types of accounts, some things simply aren't thought through.
For instance, I have reddit accounts in a container, as well as in the default non-container. Every time I click a Reddit link (even *from* an open Reddit page), the plugin asks me if I'd like to open in a container. I say no, I click the box to remember this decision. IT IS NOT REMEMBERED. Ever.
Furthermore, I really want these containers to also sync to mobile, but this plugin isn't supported in mobile. So, that kind of defeats the point.
Ideally, this functionality would be integrated into Firefox natively. And, it should be smarter about opening links in the same tab/container type as the source link that you're clicking on.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17689965 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)While the extension is incredibly useful, it has some glaring omissions.
For some inexplicable reason, once you set a container as default for a website, you can never clear that default again, at most you can change it, but if you have multiple containers for different accounts on that same website, whenever you are browsing it and want to open a link in a new tab, it will always, at the very least, prompt you to open on the "default" container, which is incredibly annoying.
Another incredibly annoying thing is that you can't truly sort your containers, they will always be on the order they were created. And whenever you reinstall Firefox, or install on a new device, and need to reinstall your extensions, including this, the containers will again, be in the same order they were created, and even if you sort them to your taste when clicking on the extension icon, in the "Open Link in New Container Tab" context menu, they will always be in the wrong order.
Please fix this, devs.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Daze によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)Really useful for when you need it. But if you ever use the "Always Open This Site in..." feature, there's no intuitive way to make it open in a non-container tab. You're stuck with that shit forever. I'm so incredibly frustrated with this.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Saurav によるレビュー (1年前)The extension is useful, but a basic and very important feature is missing. I request the developers to add tab grouping. So that the grouped tab got hide within the parent tab like personal or work tab groups.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17665837 によるレビュー (1年前)1. No ability to separate site list by a part of URL, for example google.com vs google.com/maps.
2. Leaves a phantom open tab when using a custom new tab page extension every time you open a new tab, if your search engine website is in a container and tab behaviour is not set to "replace".
3. History is not shared between containers if tab behaviour is set to "replace". So I need to press "Reopen closed tab" if I want to go back? Not the best UX.
4. Desperately needs "create a new container for this website" feature.
5. Needs more colors and icons.
6. Firefox settings menu has a separate Container Tabs setting, which has a different set of options compared to this extension. For example it has an additional color set, which will appear as black in the extension list. Very confusing which ones are which.
7. Numerous bugs like being unable to open a page in "No container" if that website is already assigned to a container etc.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15038236 によるレビュー (1年前)I use containers as a separation of work areas so that I can switch between work and entertainment so that unnecessary tabs don't distract me. Containers don't do that well!
1) I want the containers to be easier to hide. Right now the interface is complicated, there are a lot of clicks.
2) It's not clear why a hidden container drops me all the tabs in it if I add a new tab to the container. I just want to add a tab, not open 100 tabs I don't need!
3) I see the concept of containers as switching different desktops. So that they don't mix with each other unnecessarily.
4) Tabs outside of containers. There should be a setting that specifies what to do with these tabs: either hide them when any container is open, or leave them parallel to the container.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13603996 によるレビュー (1年前)I've been using this addon for a while and it has been great! The last 3 weeks it has been asking me which container I want to open Youtube each frickin' time I visit Youtube. I haven't found a solution to this, so this lead me to uninstall the addon.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 11533040 によるレビュー (1年前)I just can't figure out how to always open a site without a container. "Remember my decision for this site" seems only works for containers, not no container.