- BackuPs によるレビュー (18日前)5 段階中 1 の評価Latest version is worse then ever. I want to open a website and it keeps telling me that i need to open it in a container it was opened before even if i check remember this choice. I turned it off. This is not workable anymore ! It used to be such a nice plugin. Now its not ok anymore.
- Mac によるレビュー (19日前)5 段階中 1 の評価This extension used to be amazing, but out of nowhere it stopped working correctly. Now my containers are no longer sandboxed and when I login on one, I have to log out on the others. This is exactly why I use it, to not need to sign out when switching from one login to another, and it is no longer of any use to me.
- Firefox ユーザー 15740916 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価The latest version (8.0.7) is even worse than last time I tested this extension: still no wildcards support, horrible performance, and ads for Mozilla VPN: one at install, another one after opening the popup, and yet another one when managing a container...
- Synetech によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価This extension is okay but has at least two major issues:
• It's a massive pain to do things that require third-party sites, for example, if you put Google into its own container, logging into StackExchange sites using OAuth or logging into YouTube become quite the ordeal. 😕 Likewise, you can't log into YouTube unless you reassign Google to "always in" YT's container, then log in, then reassign Google back to "always in" its own container. It's a MASSIVE pain! Similarly, if you put eBay in one container and PayPal in another, you won't be able to make purchases anymore because you can't log into PayPal through eBay. 🤦
• Likewise, there's no way to use wildcards or container-ize subdomains, so you have to add them all manually. For example, you can't put ALL StackExchange sites (*.stackechange.com) in a container together, you have to manually visit each one individually, then do the multiple clicks and mouse-movements to set it to open "always in se container". And then, you have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN for each one's meta subdomain. 🤦 Not only is it a massive pain, but it also defeats the point to containers since SE can track you via all the other sites that aren't in a container, including drive-by one-off SE sites you might find yourself on where you don't even have an account. 🤦🤦🤦
• I temporarily disabled the addon to try to debug an issue with a site, and when I re-enabled it, ALL of its settings were gone, all the containers, all the assignments, everything. Worse, restoring the containers from a backup doesn't help because it already WIPED OUT ALL THE COOKIES! 😠 Apparently this has been a bug for a long time and they STILL haven't fixed it. (I guess they're too busy wasting their time integrating Mozilla VPN. 😒)
- Ian Carolan によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価This extension does not work.
Try the following on firefox. Log into an Amazon account in a container in one tab, then open another container tab and log in to another separate Amazon account. Go back to the first tab and refresh the tab. The result is that the first tab now shows the account info of the second tab Amazon account.
So in effect these multi account containers tabs do not isolate anything at all.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5ヶ月前That's definitely a bug if the tabs are separate containers. Are you comfortable filing a new bug (or up-voting an existing bug) at the GitHub project: https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers
- Pckit によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価There is a very annoying problem: I selected "Remember my decision for this site", and selected "Open with container", then opened a new tab, and then opened the same site, and the prompt appeared again! I've searched the settings and there is no option to remove this site prompt! Also, even though I've opted not to open the container, it still opens as a "private" container, and I can't find an option to remove this site's settings at all.
- Firefox ユーザー 16662911 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価annoying 4 preset containers, cannot hide and coming back every time i install the addon again, even with sync enabled. Whats more, sync experience was back.
- Bill によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Disappointing! Does NOT create containers! This ONLY allows you to manually open new tabs and duplicate existing tabs with a color code. Either way this requires extra steps, time, and thinking. Containers are a great concept along with color coded windows and related tab groupings, but none of this is offered.
- font21 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Older versions worked flawlessly. Now, any time I click on a link of a page already opened in a container...it opens outside of any container. When I right-click the link and ask to open in a specific container it opens the link outside of any container. That makes this addon useless.
- Cath によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価First it was great. Five stars, then suddenly I was greeted by literally all of my containers gone. Gone. What happened here? Edit: Turns out even all my logged in e-mails and accounts are logged out?!
- Firefox ユーザー 15407415 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価"You need an updated version of Firefox" Are you kidding me?? As of 17 December 2021, Firefox 91.4.1esr *is* the latest Firefox version in the ESR branch.
Don't you know your own software, Mozilla?
- Firefox ユーザー 17175553 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価this is BS... I just want to sometimes use a container, for some websites... but I clicked "something" and now youtube always opens in the personal container!? I don't want that though... I want to use youtube normally, without a container and there is no option for that! wtf
- XavierM91 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Le falta muchísimo desarrollo a esta extensión. Es muy incómoda de usar. Tendría que ser algo más sencillo, más parecido a los perfiles de Chrome. Podrían convivir en una sola ventana, pero por ejemplo, si tengo una pestaña "personal" y yo quiero abrir youtube.com, me pregunta si lo quiero abrir ahi o en otra pestaña... y si lo estoy abriendo en la pestaña de personal, abrilo ahi... y no en laboral. No me preguntes siempre.