- 5 段階中 3 の評価JJ によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)I'd rate as 5 stars if it's not due to its broken URL matching. e.g. I can't even visit the home page of any CDN server unless the whole CDN domain is excluded from LocalCDN or unless LocalCDN is disabled.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3ヶ月前Thanks for the feedback. The main task of LocalCDN is to redirect requests to CDNs to the internal storage or block them. Of course, this also includes the rare case when a user wants to visit a CDN's website directly. Normal users are not interested in CDNs or their websites, so advanced users should add CDN websites to the allowed list.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価cheatfreak47 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)LocalCDN is a bit of a "tin-foil hat" style privacy tool if you ask me.
The prospect of relatively generic online resources hosted on content delivery networks being used to track you is definitely questionable, but on the other hand, reducing your networking footprint is still a generally good thing to do regardless- and LocalCDN seems to help with that goal, to some extent.
It seems to work, and it rarely causes trouble for sites most of the time, and it even supports whitelisting individual sites, so when it does break things, you can make it unbreak those things.
It's good but it's still up in the air how much this is actually contributing to your online privacy, if you ask me.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価days によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)good thats its open source but even if i disable the extension for a website, the fonts are still not showing for some icons, e.g. arrow icons, when you have block google fonts on, disable, extension for website, refresh, it doesnt show fonts still, you have to remove cookies and site data, refresh, then it works
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Tar-Man によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Amazing in principle, and props for keeping Decentraleyes up-to-date. But in practice I kept having issues with exception fields not saving properly, sync not being reliable, and too much manual intervention required for sites that had issues. It's up to you if that's worth it to you. Very responsive dev. Wish I could rate higher.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4ヶ月前Thanks for your feedback. I've been testing Firefox Sync for the last few days and could not find any errors while it was running, but I could find a few issues right after browser start. Hopefully these changes will fix the problem: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/1510
- 5 段階中 3 の評価DR によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)The "Disable Google Fonts" option keeps re-enabling itself. I have to disable it every time i restart the browser
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Michał Turek によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)I have disabled `Block Google Fonts` option more than 10 times already but this option keeps re-enabling itself after every browser restart even on fresh profile. This keeps breaking YouTube. Bug may be related with Firefox Sync between multiple Firefox browsers on multiple devices
開発者の返信投稿日時: 6ヶ月前Yes, it's because of Firefox's sync store. On desktop it worked very well for a long time, but unfortunately not on mobile. That it now also does not work on the desktop is new.
I have extended the wiki, marked the option as beta and created an issue on Codeberg: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/1510
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17970086 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Dunno what people are talking about. No issues with Youtube and I never had to unbreak a single site because of this extension. Must have other issues and blaming it on this.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16941722 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)brokes youtube icons
開発者の返信投稿日時: 7ヶ月前Not really. The extension blocks Google Fonts in the default settings. It's all described in the FAQs: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki#user-content-26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps-or-youtube