- 5 段階中 5 の評価Peter によるレビュー (3年前)The extension has a beautiful interface - unfortunately, unlike KeePass, KeePassXC cannot communicate with a personal server. This is not the fault of the developer, but he just went with KeePassXC instead of Keepass - I can't give five stars because the overall concept is not perfect for me. Oh well... I give 4.5.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13674438 によるレビュー (3年前)I've been using this plugin with both KeePassXC and KeePass (via a fork of the natmsg agent) and it works great. Occasionally loses connectivity, but that's usually only after I've had the program up for weeks and due to high load on my workstation which causes. If that happens to you just restart the natmsg processes and all is well again!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価decembre によるレビュー (3年前)Was a little bit difficult to understand how to use it for Mozilla account:
Find it in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1276862:
Create a Keepass entry for Firefox and highlight it in the list
From the menu bar select [Entries->TOTP->Set up TOTP...]
Display the QR code in the FF set up web page and copy to the [Secret Key:] field from above.
Accept defaults and press [OK]
From the menu bar select [Entries->TOTP->Show TOTP..].
copy this number into the response field in the FF set up web page
It should now be all set up.
To use highlight the entry and select [Entries->TOTP->Show TOTP... ](or copy TOTP... if easier)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Mark によるレビュー (3年前)Overall, the browser integration for KeePassXC works well. Sometimes there are some issues with autofill when the site has you enter a username, then a password on the next page, but overall it works pretty well.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14184547 によるレビュー (3年前)**SOLVED**
While the main client appears to work fine, the browser extension is useless on my system - nothing happens when clicking the icon in a username field, and when using the right-click menu to fill username and password, again, nothing happens. The database is unlocked and detected as connected, and browser integration is enabled, so I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix it.
edit: autotype works, but this is unrelated to the extension.
edit2: Somehow, it's all working now, one particular site was fixed by removing its subdomain in its entry, but I've no idea why all the others started working - one of the restarts or extension reinstalls must have done the trick