5 段階中 3.3 の評価
5 段階中 3.3 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 14532183 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価it works...for public URL's only. It uses some cloud engine to render in IE...this is less-useful compared to the addons that render locally and therefore can display any URL including local LAN sites.
- megaurko によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価IE preview via cloud service is just incomplete solution. It doesn't solve the problem, since only online sites can be opened with it. For some old software which uses MS IE (like HP enterprise solutions and stuff like that) it is pretty much useless. I'll add a couple of stars, but I'm sorry, it doesn't solve the problem for me. I require something like the IE tab at Chrome. If you can make one somehow, then you'll be the hero.
- eframson によるレビュー (8年前)5 段階中 3 の評価If it's not apparent from the description, the site you want to preview in IE *must* be externally accessible—i.e. - it cannot be behind your company's firewall, or on your own machine, etc.
- Shubhojoy によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Did not work for me at all because I generate page on-the-fly using JS APIs... the whole point is to preload all page components and then show the page with a transition revealing all at one go (something like Gmail or other such sites)... it's a cool idea, but does not take into account what a page might look at different times during and after loading, and possibly also later. Ok, I know I am in the minority here but then it's the all the new stuff you can do with JS APIs and many great sites are using them increasingly...
- Firefox ユーザー 5990660 によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 5 の評価IE NetRenderer has recently added https:// support and allows to enter an offset in order to view regions further down the webpage. These features were awaited eagerly by many users :-)
- Firefox ユーザー 5667990 によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It's only a link to a static picture. I can't check my files in localhost, I can't check scripts and actions. But I can check on Linux how my page looks on IE and it can be useful.
- Phil Barron によるレビュー (11年前)5 段階中 4 の評価IE at your fingertips...almost. This is a handy add-on, marred only by the partial screenshot. Still, anything to delay having to install Windows on my MacBook.
Was going to give it three stars, but had to award a fourth for speed: NetRenderer puts Browsershots to shame.
- thomas によるレビュー (11年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Does exactly what the description says and works much faster and more reliable than other browser screenshot services that I've tested. Nice tool for quick IE rendering tests when using Linux or Mac OS!
- Alan Millar によるレビュー (12年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Loads of page content not shown on Microsoft download pages.
Doesn't work with Firefox 3.0.7
Cant use any clicks on the Windows update site which only works with IE, so I have to load IE7.
Badly needs updated
- dcannin によるレビュー (12年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I tried it and it does not show what IE displays. I tried Render In IE6 and IE7 both display something different then what is displayed in the real IE6 and IE7.Can you explain what are the differences? Font sizes and many things may be slightly different on your computer depending on your settings.
You can find some more information about the version of IE that is used by IE NetRenderer here: http://ipinfo.info/netrenderer/index.php?page=1 and here: http://ipinfo.info/netrenderer/index.php?page=2
- Raidwan によるレビュー (12年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It's really great for published web site, but for local developpment, this is not usefull...
Actually, the idea was to provide a quick access to the service provided by IE NetRenderer website that I find usefull, right from Firefox (and not the reinvent the wheel!). As mentioned in the description, I'm not affiliated with this website (although the extension is available on it).
- jon47 によるレビュー (12年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This is an interesting concept, and though I'm not sure what other options are available for developers working on platforms aside from windows to view their webpages as rendered by various versions of Internet Explorer, this plugin is more of a novelty than a useful tool.
It sends the request for the page you wish to view to an outside server and has them render the page, take a screenshot, and sends the screenshot back to you.
No ability to test dynamic elements, view or edit the source, and I imagine it won't work for sites behind a firewall.